Windows 10: Autostart apps

Discus and support Autostart apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sandra Cassie, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Autostart apps

How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine?

Sandra

:)

Sandra Cassie, Jan 31, 2021
  2. HWCW2014 Win User

After restart Outlook autostarts

Hi,

When I 'Restart or Power up' my Laptop (latest W10 build) Outlook 2010 autostarts.

As I don't want it to occur, I went into the Settings menu to disable the autostart. A number of Apps are listed but not Outlook, hence I can't disable it.

Are there any other methods?

Thank you.

HWCW2014, Jan 31, 2021
  3. E52 Autostart Applications

Hi,

I installed fring on E52 and everytime i restart the phone, the fring
    application tries to start up and connect to internet, how do i find out the list of autostart programs and services and how to disable their autostart feature?

Thanks,

ham33d---01, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Autostart apps

How to autostart an app

How do I autostart an app on my N73 so it starts up when my phone does ?

thanks

chall5---01, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Autostart apps

1. Autostart apps - Similar Threads - Autostart apps

2. How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list: Hello everyone !!! :I have a "simple" question today.I downloaded the new Outlook App that replaced the Mail app in Windows 11.I would like to have Outlook starting up at login but I cannot figure out a way to make this happen.Obviously, I wasn't able to create a shortcut to...
  3. How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list: Hello everyone !!! :I have a "simple" question today.I downloaded the new Outlook App that replaced the Mail app in Windows 11.I would like to have Outlook starting up at login but I cannot figure out a way to make this happen.Obviously, I wasn't able to create a shortcut to...
  4. Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off: Hello, i need to find a way to make a .bat file which turns off the autostart for an application lets say "example.exe" and activates the autostart for another "example2.exe". I searched for a while but google only shows results for adding a script to the autostart.so if...
  5. Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off: Hello, i need to find a way to make a .bat file which turns off the autostart for an application lets say "example.exe" and activates the autostart for another "example2.exe". I searched for a while but google only shows results for adding a script to the autostart.so if...
  6. Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to make an app autostart as admin on a regular user account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make an app autostart as admin on a regular user account?: Hi, just started using PowerToys and it's pretty cool, but it requires admin access for the keyboard manager to work fully. I use a regular user account due to improve security, so if I enable admin mode, it requires the password upon each start-up. How to make it not require...
  8. Autostart apps

Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/dd1b2bcc-5d67-4109-abd4-e0fcdcb80459
  9. Apps started to disappear from autostart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps started to disappear from autostart: Hi. Yesterday I noticed that half of my apps started to disappear from autostart, for example Steam, OneDrive or Backup and sync from Google. They are also missing on startup tab in task manager. I need to turn on autostart manually in every app which disappeared (then it...
  10. Apps started to disappear from autostart

Apps started to disappear from autostart: Hi. Today I noticed that half of my apps started to disappear from autostart, for example Steam, OneDrive or Backup and sync from Google. They are also missing on startup tab in task manager. I need to turn on autostart manually in every app which disappeared then it shows...