Windows 10: Autostart Phone Link minimised to tray

Discus and support Autostart Phone Link minimised to tray in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to set something somewhere so that this program runs minimized to the tray, without automatically displaying its window on the screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grzegorz Skoczylas, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Autostart Phone Link minimised to tray

Is it possible to set something somewhere so that this program runs minimized to the tray, without automatically displaying its window on the screen?

:)

Grzegorz Skoczylas, Apr 1, 2023

2. E52 Autostart Applications

Hi,

I installed fring on E52 and everytime i restart the phone, the fring
    application tries to start up and connect to internet, how do i find out the list of autostart programs and services and how to disable their autostart feature?

Thanks,

ham33d---01, Apr 1, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    Minimize softwares to system tray when starting?

Hi, I amended that post to suggest this:
    Here's another one that makes it easy to select the programs you want minimised to tray when they launch (not free):
    - this should happen automatically.
    Minimize to Tray Tool - Minimize any application to the tray

Simple list, and if your program is launched, would be sent to tray. Not tried it.

The trick with something like that would be to only send it to the tray after it's launched (once in a session) - and not subsequently.

There's no feature intrinsic to Windows that makes this easy. I just found this comment which illustrates this:
    Looking again at the thread I posted initially, I was wrong- that ends up discussing minimising things only to the taskbar.

dalchina, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Autostart Phone Link minimised to tray

I can't figure out how to open the disc tray on my toshiba laptop

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Kindly try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Locate the eject button near the disc tray. This button is usually directly to the left or right of the disc tray.
    • Press the eject button firmly and quickly. The tray should slide open.
    • Press the eject button a second time to close the disc tray.
    If the above steps doesn't work try the below.

• Open This PC.
    • Right click on DVD drive.
    • Click on Eject to open the drive.
    If this doesn't help, I suggest you to contact Toshiba support for further assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://support.toshiba.com/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Autostart Phone Link minimised to tray

1. Autostart Phone Link minimised to tray - Similar Threads - Autostart Phone Link

2. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: Hello I am hoping someone can help here. Or at least point me in the right direction. Phone Link on Windows 11.Cell Phone is Samsung s23 UltraI have upgraded both devices.Phone connects and syncs.All is working but one thing. I deleted a text message off my phone, but that...
  3. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link: The phone samsung is paired with my PC. the program works fine on the phone, but when I try and create a text, only some of my contacts show up. I have no way of adding contact information, since it is all in my phone, the Microsoft program capriciously doesn't access some of...
  4. Autostart Phone Link minimised to tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autostart Phone Link minimised to tray: Is it possible to set something somewhere so that this program runs minimized to the tray, without automatically displaying its window on the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-phone-link-minimised-to-tray/ec3082ba-af71-4816-9529-a8c35e868ec9
  5. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: This is not a question. Once again, phone link had stopped working and I could not reconnect. Kept getting expired QR code msg. Cleared cache and data for Link to Windows on my Samsung phone. At some point, I remembered to try turning off wifi and then trying to connect. The...
  6. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: I have a Surface Book 2 with Windows 11. I use the Phone Link app but when I make a call from my mobile a 'pop up' appears showing me the number I'm calling. The 'pop up' sits on top of any open programmes. I can't find a way to turn off the 'pop ups'? There must be a setting...
  7. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: Hi,last Saturday, I used my phone regularly, put it in the back pocket and 1 hour later it started with a factory reset. I had no option but to do it. I had a lot of important pictures on there, I had it on the phone link app prior, so I can see the pictures on the computer,...
  8. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link: To send a message using SMS/TEXT on my PC I installed 'Phone Link' . It's connection is as dependable as the weather.I have copied https://aka.ms/linkedPC into my Chrome Browser, selected Allow and not to ask again.My Smartphone and my route is never switched off. Clearing my...
  9. Link phone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Link phone: Can an iPhone be linked to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-phone/f4ab4d32-5e68-4c4e-9b5a-57ee8887835c"
  10. Tray Icon link for shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray Icon link for shortcut: Hi, everyone This little one want to ask some weird questions. Just as the thread say, yes i know it's weird to have this question, but i really need it so for anyone who know what the link of all of this tray icon list -battery -wifi -sound -date...