Windows 10: Aux exe at startup

Discus and support Aux exe at startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Each time I start up my computer microsoft aux switch exe box appears for a few seconds. In every other respect my computer works 100%. Is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by H__100, Apr 11, 2021.

1. H__100 Win User

Aux exe at startup

Each time I start up my computer microsoft aux switch exe box appears for a few seconds. In every other respect my computer works 100%. Is this normal? What does this do?

Thanks

:)

H__100, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Bastet Win User
    EXE in Startup folder not running

I have the same problem with MS works calendar reminder, the .exe is listed in the startup folder but at the time specified for the reminder it doesn't show the reminder pop-up.
    Tbh this was also a problem under Win 7 & 8/8.1 but rectified it by copying the alarm/calendar reminder .exe to the startup folder, this doesn't work with 10.

Bastet, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Aux exe at startup

problem with laptop's audio while connected to aux cable

Hi Tom,

In order for us to identify what triggers your laptop's issue when an aux cable is connected, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting the aux cable and the headset to a different computer?
    • Have you also tried connecting a different aux cable and headset to your laptop?
    • Does the brief sound from the laptop only play upon inserting the aux cable and headset?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Aux exe at startup

1. Aux exe at startup - Similar Threads - Aux exe startup

2. Aux detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aux detection: Hi, I'm trying to use the audio from a studio mixer to my laptop that needs to be used in OBS, I have a connection straight from the mixer that connects to my laptop via aux, but my laptop detects it as a headphone and not a microphone, I've tried to go on mic and add it...
  3. Aux detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aux detection: Hi, I'm trying to use the audio from a studio mixer to my laptop that needs to be used in OBS, I have a connection straight from the mixer that connects to my laptop via aux, but my laptop detects it as a headphone and not a microphone, I've tried to go on mic and add it...
  4. Strange aux issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange aux issue: Hey! So, when I plug any sort of AUX cable into my PC, whether its speakers, headset, headphones, it won't work unless they were in when the computer turned on. Basically, I have to have my headphones plugged in before turning my PC on or AUX wont work. 19041.928 178904
  5. Strange aux issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange aux issue: Hey! So, when I plug any sort of AUX cable into my PC, whether its speakers, headset, headphones, it won't work unless they were in when the computer turned on. Basically, I have to have my headphones plugged in before turning my PC on or AUX wont work. 19041.928 178904
  6. Aux input settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aux input settings: I just got a new mic that plugs into my AUX jack on my laptop. But when I plug it in I don't get a pop up asking if I plugged in a Mic, Headset, or Line in because I accidentally checked the box that says to not show this again. So the computer just automatically assumes I...
  7. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  8. ForzaHorizon4.exe crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ForzaHorizon4.exe crashing on startup: Hi, I need help to solve this problem, please. When searching for MoBEX all I find is problems with edge. Hopefully I can be helpful providing more information if required ForzaHorizon4.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program...
  9. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?: Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3'...
  10. EXE in Startup folder not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXE in Startup folder not running: Just don't know if it's really worth the trouble, seems like just one issue after another. Latest is I wrote a program that runs on windows 10 just fine from a shortcut on the desktop. I copied the shortcut to the startup folder for my account and did all the compatibility...