Windows 10: aux not working or something

Discus and support aux not working or something in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; before I went to eat it worked fine but when I got back i was wondering why my sound us not coming out of my headphones that use an aux if I unplug it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dánial á regni, Apr 12, 2019.

1. aux not working or something

before I went to eat it worked fine but when I got back i was wondering why my sound us not coming out of my headphones that use an aux if I unplug it works fine with the speakers if I set it do other headphones that I use only for the mic because lose connection and it has a great mic quality compare to the headphones I use to listen too

I went and uninstalled it but to no luck but when I turned on the laptop I noticed a windows update something poped up and it was downloading something to the computer because it used 50% of my disk usage or whatever it is called
    and I am using a program called glassware to see what is running at the time and this got picked up Microsoft Windows Værktøj til fjernelse of skadelig software sorry for it being Danish I can't do anything about it but I hope I don't have to be concerned that it popped up

:)

dánial á regni, Apr 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 12, 2019
  3. problem with laptop's audio while connected to aux cable

Hi Tom,

In order for us to identify what triggers your laptop's issue when an aux cable is connected, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting the aux cable and the headset to a different computer?
    • Have you also tried connecting a different aux cable and headset to your laptop?
    • Does the brief sound from the laptop only play upon inserting the aux cable and headset?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 12, 2019
  4. aux not working or something

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

aux not working or something

1. aux not working or something - Similar Threads - aux working something

2. AUX slot does not work or is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUX slot does not work or is not supported: AUX slot does not work or is not supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slot-does-not-work-or-is-not-supported/f2372f1e-80bc-4962-9bd0-976e2264bb79
  3. AUX slot does not work or is not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUX slot does not work or is not supported: AUX slot does not work or is not supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slot-does-not-work-or-is-not-supported/f2372f1e-80bc-4962-9bd0-976e2264bb79
  4. AUX cable not working on PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    AUX cable not working on PC [Fix]: [IMG]Some Windows users reported that the Aux cable is not working on their computers. For some users, there is no sound coming out of their headphones, whereas, for others, only the side of the headphones is working when connected with the aux cable. In this post, we will...
  5. USB 2.0 to AUX wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 2.0 to AUX wont work.: When I use AUX to AUX on my PC I get a buzzing sound that gets really loud with certain games. So I bought a USB to AUX cable to try fix my issue. However, when I plug in the USB to my computer and plug the aux cord into my headphones they don't do anything. My USB ports do...
  6. USB 2.0 to AUX wont work.

USB 2.0 to AUX wont work.: When I use AUX to AUX on my PC I get a buzzing sound that gets really loud with certain games. So I bought a USB to AUX cable to try fix my issue. However, when I plug in the USB to my computer and plug the aux cord into my headphones they don't do anything. My USB ports do...
  7. aux port not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aux port not working properly: aux port not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-not-working-properly/88879255-d5fa-4030-b5ba-6650d1947521
  8. aux port not working properly

aux port not working properly: aux port not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-not-working-properly/88879255-d5fa-4030-b5ba-6650d1947521
  9. AUX port doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AUX port doesn't work.: My earphones only work with my ps4 controller port but never with the PC port. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-doesnt-work/ddb379ac-71d2-4057-b32c-88a3ce7e81b8
  10. speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux: Till today i was having no issues with my speakers, earphones and headset but today when I plugged my earphones into the pc it did not work, I tried the other aux and headphones on both auxes and it did not work. Please look into the problem both the aux are not working...