Windows 10: Auxiliary Audio Jacks No Longer Work

Discus and support Auxiliary Audio Jacks No Longer Work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In my office there have been three computers that recently had their audio jacks stop working. They all started doing this within one week of each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ardent-Flame, May 8, 2020.

1. Auxiliary Audio Jacks No Longer Work

In my office there have been three computers that recently had their audio jacks stop working. They all started doing this within one week of each other. All three of them are newer Lenovo desktops.

So far, I’ve tried uninstalling the Realtek audio drivers and then reinstalling. This has had no effect.

My current best guess is that a recent Windows update caused the drivers to get messed up. Maybe this is incorrect. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Ardent-Flame
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ardent-Flame, May 8, 2020
  2. Calvin D Win User

Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

The audio jacks stopped working and it is not a hardware problem.

1. Multiple headsets do not get audio output from both of the audio jacks on the computer and the headsets are confirmed to be working, so it's the computer's problem.
    2. The audio output through a DisplayPort monitor's audio jack and monitors' speakers still work, so the computer can still produce audio. The monitor's audio jack is not an option.
    3. Both audio jacks stopped working at the same time despite only one being in use, so it's not hardware.
    What is the problem and what is the solution?

Calvin D, May 8, 2020
  3. Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

GAUTAM GOHIL

gautamgohil, May 8, 2020
  4. Auxiliary Audio Jacks No Longer Work

Windows 10 Auxiliary audio problem

Hi,

I have tried almost all the methods on fixing audio problem. I have done trouble shooting, I have Uninstalled Drivers on Device manager, I have updated audio drivers, Plyback audio, Speaker properties but still the audio is not Good. I have exhausted almost
    all the steps provided on the windows website. What else can I do to bring back the auxiliary audio?

YegonHillary, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Auxiliary Audio Jacks No Longer Work

1. Auxiliary Audio Jacks No Longer Work - Similar Threads - Auxiliary Audio Jacks

2. audio jack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio jack not working: Hi! I recently bought a new DELL computer.model: OptiPlex Micro 7010 windows 11The problem is that when I open the device manager and look for audio drivers I just can't find one. It means that my audio jack port does not work. I have already watched some videos and did these...
  3. audio jack not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio jack not working: Hi! I recently bought a new DELL computer.model: OptiPlex Micro 7010 windows 11The problem is that when I open the device manager and look for audio drivers I just can't find one. It means that my audio jack port does not work. I have already watched some videos and did these...
  4. Audio jack no longer working, likely since a recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio jack no longer working, likely since a recent update: The internal speakers are working and bluetooth headphones work, but wired headphones plugged into the audio jack stopped working about a week ago. The laptop doesn't recognize anything when they are plugged in or unplugged.I have run the audio troubleshooter, but this seems...
  5. Front Audio Jack not working

Front Audio Jack not working: after installing window 10 to my hp prodesk 600 G1 SFF, front audio jacks are not working for any of my headphones. tried installing drivers from HP site and also from realtek site but no luck. if anyone have the solution then please let me know...
  6. Headphone jack no longer working with Realtek.

Headphone jack no longer working with Realtek.: Hi people. This is my first attempt at getting help. I've searched all the forums but can't find a solution to my issue. I have an Asus Zenbook with Realtek audio and Win 10. Every now and then I find that the headphone jack no longer works. This used to be that an update...
  7. Audio jacks not working at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio jacks not working at all: Hi, for a while now my pcs front panel audio jacks havent worked but i’ve used the back panel audio jacks to avoid this However, now after i got the blue screen of death , my pc is completely fine aside from the fact none of the audio jacks work (tried with multiple devices)...
  8. Front audio jacks not working

Front audio jacks not working: Hello, I'm user of Windows 10 OS and i have problems with front audio jacks. I know it is pretty common problem that is asked, but all the tutorials and every solution i found on forums didn't work. Since they all require Realtek. It is not that I do not like Realtek but...
  9. Audio Jack Not Working

Audio Jack Not Working: My audio jack has stopped detecting anything being plugged into it. I've tried four sets of earbuds, all working on my phone, and every time audio still comes out of my laptop speakers instead. I've tried to do everything I could find to fix it and nothing has worked. My...
  10. Auxiliary keyboard no longer sustaining connection.

Auxiliary keyboard no longer sustaining connection.: My Razer Blackwidow chroma has not been able to connect since I updated last night. It was reliably connected before the updates I did off of my Alienware optimization window. does anybody know what the resolution is?...