Windows 10: Auxiliary input through a USB adapter

Discus and support Auxiliary input through a USB adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know if anyone has done or has any advice on using an auxiliary cable for getting the sound from a monitor to go to a laptop without a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanKing9, May 28, 2022.

1. DanKing9 Win User

Auxiliary input through a USB adapter

I would like to know if anyone has done or has any advice on using an auxiliary cable for getting the sound from a monitor to go to a laptop without a mic input on the laptop? Reason for doing this is I game from my Xbox series x and stream from my laptop using a capture card. I have seen tutorials on how to have the game sound from the Xbox and the sound from my laptop stream notifications ext coming through one headset by using an aux cable from the headphone Jack on the monitor to the mic input on a pc then plugging my headset into my laptop. The issue I have is that my laptop doesn’t hav

:)

DanKing9, May 28, 2022

2. USB 2.0 INPUT SUDDENLY WILL NOT WORK WITH USB 3.0

Since this is the case and the mouse is still not responding properly to your inputs when plugged
    into a USB 3.0 port, we suggest that you attempt to manually update the device drivers in Windows 10 by following the steps on this link. This will provide a step by step guide on how you can manually uninstall a device driver and reinstall the
    device driver afterwards. Refer to the last section of the page provided for the manual uninstall steps.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 28, 2022
  3. Netgear USB WiFi Adapter Cutting Out

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 28, 2022
  4. zvainzHD Win User

All usb microphone inputs not working

So both my adapter for xlr to 3.5mm jack input and my newly purchased usb microphone are not recognised. I've tried updating the drivers, using different usb ports, uninstalling the drivers and letting windows do it manually. Every time though, it's listed as having issue's in device manager... Can some help?

zvainzHD, May 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Auxiliary input through a USB adapter - Similar Threads - Auxiliary input through

2. No USB input in Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No USB input in Windows: Hi.I have a very difficult to solve and diagnose problem. When I start up normally, I reach the windows login and USB devices work, no mouse, no keyboard. The rest of the system seems to work fine as far as I can tell. The interesting thing is, that the mouse is actually...
  3. No USB input in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No USB input in Windows: Hi.I have a very difficult to solve and diagnose problem. When I start up normally, I reach the windows login and USB devices work, no mouse, no keyboard. The rest of the system seems to work fine as far as I can tell. The interesting thing is, that the mouse is actually...
  4. Delay in audio input through USB headphones Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay in audio input through USB headphones Windows 11: Hello,I'm not sure if this is a hardware issue or a Windows issue but i'll give it a shot:When im using headphones any headphones, in either of the laptops usb ports there is about a 20 second delay between speaking and people hearing my voice. It work fine when using the...
  5. Delay in audio input through USB headphones Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay in audio input through USB headphones Windows 11: Hello,I'm not sure if this is a hardware issue or a Windows issue but i'll give it a shot:When im using headphones any headphones, in either of the laptops usb ports there is about a 20 second delay between speaking and people hearing my voice. It work fine when using the...
  6. Auxiliary input through a USB adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auxiliary input through a USB adapter: I would like to know if anyone has done or has any advice on using an auxiliary cable for getting the sound from a monitor to go to a laptop without a mic input on the laptop? Reason for doing this is I game from my Xbox series x and stream from my laptop using a capture...
  7. Auxiliary input through a USB adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auxiliary input through a USB adapter: I would like to know if anyone has done or has any advice on using an auxiliary cable for getting the sound from a monitor to go to a laptop without a mic input on the laptop? Reason for doing this is I game from my Xbox series x and stream from my laptop using a capture...
  8. Guitar USB Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guitar USB Input: I have a 1/4 jack to USB that I use to hook up my electric guitar to my computer. The signal from my guitar to the amplification software I use is fine, however, when I try to send the signal from the amplification software through my microphone to apps like Skype or Discord,...
  9. Laptop won't recognize IDE drive connected through USB adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop won't recognize IDE drive connected through USB adapter: I'm trying to recover pictures and files from an old PC drive. Maxtor model number 4D080H4 Maxtor D540X-4D 5400 RPM 80GB Ultra ATA / 100 Bought a Unitek Y-3324 - USB 3.0 to IDE+SATA Adapter to connect it to my laptop, but the D: and E: drives that show up on Explorer don't...
  10. Input Devices Not Recognized through Certain USB Ports

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Input Devices Not Recognized through Certain USB Ports: My desktop has randomly stopped recognizing any input devices plugged into a top bank of 4 USB ports, one of which is USB 3.0 and another two which are SS ports. The six on the rear of the case work fine. These ports work fine with USB flash drives, external harddrives, and...