Windows 10: AV-Test Aug '20

Discus and support AV-Test Aug '20 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Latest AV Test. Interesting eval of Malwarebytes Premium. Perhaps they are not in with the in crowd ? Link has full article but poor quality for graph.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pericles, Oct 19, 2020.

1. pericles Win User

AV-Test Aug '20

Latest AV Test. Interesting eval of Malwarebytes Premium. Perhaps they are not in with the in crowd ? Link has full article but poor quality for graph. Don't know why it posted 3 times ?

First of all, its Malwarebytes Premium, which scored only 5.5 points for protection, 4.5 points for performance, and 4.5 points for usability. This means Malwarebytes earned a total of 14.5 points, not enough to receive the certification and thus be considered a top product.

The Best Internet Security Suite for Windows 10

:)

pericles, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Asarox Win User
    Asarox, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 19, 2020
  4. bbinnard Win User

AV-Test Aug '20

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

AV-Test Aug '20

1. AV-Test Aug '20 - Similar Threads - Test Aug '20

2. AV-Comparatives: Performance Test - April 2021

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AV-Comparatives: Performance Test - April 2021: Chart: Comparison - AV-Comparatives Full Article: Performance Test April 2021 - AV-Comparatives 178919
  3. Windows Update Yesterday 23 Aug 20

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update Yesterday 23 Aug 20: After the update yesterday the PC would not restart and I had to do a reboot and lost all Apps. Now the PC is working but I am unable access any files under "this PC" the files are showing but will not open. Any suggestions?...
  4. Windows insider update 20-Aug Can not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows insider update 20-Aug Can not activate: Hello, I just installed preview version I have been on pro 64 bit now It installed windows enterprise edition and I am getting an error can no activate this version of windows. Like I said I have always has pro but it gave me Ran the troubleshooter it gave error 0xC004F025...
  5. Windows insider update 20-Aug Can not activeate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows insider update 20-Aug Can not activeate: Hello, I just installed preview version I have been on pro 64 bit now It installed windows enterprise edition and I am getting an error can no activate this version of windows. Like I said I have always has pro but it gave me Ran the troubleshooter it gave error 0xC004F025...
  6. Microsoft Received Highest Award in AV-Comparatives Test

Microsoft Received Highest Award in AV-Comparatives Test: AV-Comparatives is independent organization which is doing research on Anti-Malware products and in the recent test by them on March 2019, Microsoft Windows Defender received the highest award which is Advanced+ and you could see the award for other products below: [ATTACH]...
  7. March-April 2018 test results: More insights into industry AV tests

in Windows 10 News
    March-April 2018 test results: More insights into industry AV tests: In a previous post, in the spirit of our commitment to delivering industry-leading protection, customer choice, and transparency on the quality of our solutions, we shared insights and context into the results of AV-TEST’s January-February 2018 test cycle. We released a...
  8. AV Comparatives tested compatible AVs

AV Comparatives tested compatible AVs: Hello, To whom worried about W10 compatibility : AV-Comparatives List of W10 - AV-Comparatives To whom interested in AVs comparatives in Real-World situation : Real-World Protection Test - AV-Comparatives In summary : AV-Comparatives - Independent Tests of Anti-Virus...
  9. AV-Lab's test of FREE malware scanners

AV-Lab's test of FREE malware scanners: In the modern world, both individual and corporate users reach from time to time for software presented in the report. Due to the growing number of easy to detect generic threats and reviving samples of malware which uses malicious scripts, the role of traditional scanners is...
  10. German Lab AV-TEST Ratings

German Lab AV-TEST Ratings: In the neverending debate on the best AV for Win10... If you click on the article there is a graph with all AVs tested. Malwarebytes was not tested. Not familiar with AV-Test (Germany). Perhaps TairikuOaami can opine in reference to their reputation. German...