Windows 10: av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

Discus and support av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any one encounter this error?thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeffrey B. Tayag, Mar 6, 2022.

1. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

Any one encounter this error?thank you

:)

Jeffrey B. Tayag, Mar 6, 2022

2. Regular BSOD

Good day

I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue.

I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive.

The link: Minidump – Google Drive

Reliability Monitor report:

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: d1

Parameter 1: ffff928bbc7406ec

Parameter 2: 2

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: fffff8020cb8a7eb

OS version: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 7177

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: AV_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

Tian van Wyk, Mar 6, 2022
  3. AV_wrUrlFlt!unknown_function crash code Windows 10

I turned off fast startup and shutdown my computer then I did DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth then I shut down my computer and booted back up then ran sfc /scannow at
    least 4 times, after I did all this the issue I talked about here is fixed so far, but now the crash
    error code is AV_wrUrlFlt!unknown_function

av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function 448fec4c-e9c4-4aab-bfac-fad299458001?upload=true.png

I analyzed the crash MEMORY.DMP file which is 2GB now using WinDBG, anyways here is my Analyzed Dump File

What would be causing this issue?

BannerBomb, Mar 6, 2022
  4. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

AV_wrUrlFlt!unknown_function crash code Windows 10

Sure, I had both of the BSOD's happen within 10 minutes of each other today Ill upload them they will be the first link,

[Todays Crash Dumps] Crash Dumps from
    3/28/18 5PM EST, including both crash codes which took place 10 mins after the other, here [276 KB]

Crash Dumps from the past 6 days, excluding MEMORY.DMP,
    here
    [43.7 MB]

MEMORY.DMP dump Includes the AV_wrUrlFlt!unknown_function crash dump from today and 3 days ago, here [206 MB]

PoW32kWatchdog-20171206-0618, here [382 MB]

---- EDIT 2

I feel like AMD ReLive is part of the issue for the AMDAuthentic crash cause a few times after the AMDAuthentic BSOD my system reports
    av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function cb1539b2-60e0-407d-a581-0aa168f727f9?upload=true.png

both of those AMD ReLive's say the same thing in them

av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function 762ddbc6-e3a8-47f5-a9d2-ce886370e892?upload=true.png

BannerBomb, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

1. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function - Similar Threads - av_ipeaklwf unknown_function

2. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD: whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function as the failure id. here is the crash dump. please help me fix this.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An...
  5. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD: whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function as the failure id. here is the crash dump. please help me fix this.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An...
  6. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: Blue screen from time to time,I suspect there is something wrong with my RAM, can you give me a definite answer?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  7. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: Blue screen from time to time,I suspect there is something wrong with my RAM, can you give me a definite answer?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  8. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function: Any one encounter this error?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avipeaklwfunknownfunction/098fa289-d66c-4357-a084-c557dd420dc5
  10. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function: Any one encounter this error?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avipeaklwfunknownfunction/098fa289-d66c-4357-a084-c557dd420dc5