Windows 10: Availability for Freelance work

Discus and support Availability for Freelance work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am looking for a position as a junior software developer, either remote or in London. I have experience with full-stack web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TechedUp, Mar 19, 2020.

1. TechedUp Win User

Availability for Freelance work

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a position as a junior software developer, either remote or in London.

I have experience with full-stack web development (primarily NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Jquery, vanilla javascript but also some experience with Java Speing and Ruby on rails) , Android development, Java and Python.

If you require a software project to be completed, please ping me

TechedUp, Mar 19, 2020

2. Freelancer

Microsoft doesn't provide a tool or interface to search for freelancers in any technology. You will have to rely on those websites who provides opportunities to freelancers.

Vijay_Verma, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Freelancer on windows 10 tablet 2 in 1, screen rotate fail.

Hi Chris,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. As you have mentioned that you have tried with Need for Speed game which works properly as it should; then it seems that Freelancer game has compatibility issue. Refer the steps
    below to install game in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the gamefrom the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the gameand select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the gameinstall and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you are able to play Freelancer game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 19, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

1. Availability for Freelance work - Similar Threads - Availability Freelance

2. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  3. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  4. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  5. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  6. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  7. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  8. Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...: My Onedrive is displaying a version of a file last updated in July of 2023 even though I updated the file as recently as Friday April 12th, 2024 I can see there was a version saved on the 12th in version history but Restore says there are no previous versions available.....
  9. Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...

Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...: My Onedrive is displaying a version of a file last updated in July of 2023 even though I updated the file as recently as Friday April 12th, 2024 I can see there was a version saved on the 12th in version history but Restore says there are no previous versions available.....
  10. Availability for Freelance work

Availability for Freelance work: Hi everyone, I am looking for a remote position as a junior software developer, I am based in London. I have experience with full-stack web development (primarily NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Jquery, vanilla javascript but also some experience with Java Spring...