Windows 10: Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.

Discus and support Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello there. I was recently browsing Surface Go products on Microsoft.com, and I noticed that the middle range model of this device is unavailable. It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HilaryReed, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.

Hello there. I was recently browsing Surface Go products on Microsoft.com, and I noticed that the middle range model of this device is unavailable. It is showing as out of stock. Did Microsoft stop manufacturing this product? It’s the 4GB RAM and 128GB SSD model.

Thank you.

:)

HilaryReed, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Avik Win User

Why 2.66 GB usable in 4 GB ram?

Thanks to everyone for their valuable suggestions. I guess the problem was with the OS.Because after increasing my ram from 4 gb to 8 gb still the usable memory was 2267 mb out of 8 gb, then I did a clean install of Windows 7.Now everything is fine and smooth, and usable memory is 7.9 gb out of 8 gb.

Avik, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Ram upgrading: 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

I am using dell inspiron 5447

windows 10, 4 gb ram installed originally,

Intel i5, 2.4Ghz.

What would be better choice 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

ArpanPatel777, Apr 5, 2019
  4. STDennis Win User

Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.

8 gb of ram in pc, only 4 gb visible

You are most likely running a 32 bit version of Windows, which will only see and use up to 4 GB or RAM. You will need to clean install a 64 bit version of windows to use anything above 4 GB of RAM.

STDennis, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.

1. Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD. - Similar Threads - Availability Microsoft Surface

2. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 gb memory available out of 128 gb: Trying to make sense of this - I have 128 gb ram installed, but windows can only use 2 gb. Have checked that they are physically well connected to the motherboard. Is this a bios problem, or could it be something else?Everything was working perfectly until I restarted the...
  3. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 gb memory available out of 128 gb: Trying to make sense of this - I have 128 gb ram installed, but windows can only use 2 gb. Have checked that they are physically well connected to the motherboard. Is this a bios problem, or could it be something else?Everything was working perfectly until I restarted the...
  4. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Only 4 of 8 gb ram available

in Windows 10 Support
    Only 4 of 8 gb ram available: Thanks for reading this post. I have a Dell Inspirion 5770 laptop. Screenshots of some pertinent specs attached. My task command prompt >systeminfo shows that I have 8,055 mb total physical memory installed but only 3,881 mb available physical memory. I have seached the web...
  6. Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram: I have win 10 pro which is run on 3 gb ram but when i update my ram to 4gb win 10 pro dose not open.BIOS shows 4GB memory but win 10 pro did not run WHy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-not-run-on-4-gb-ram/0dd28cd2-d01c-4db8-8a6e-de56e6e102cd
  7. Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?: Work is sending me a laptop since my personal one has been giving me issues. However, when looking at the specs, I noticed that the RAM is only 4 GB (i3 processor), and this has me pretty worried. Specifically, the model is a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in1 (5406). I am a...
  8. Should I turn off Windows S mode on my Surface Go? (128 SD / 8 GB RAM)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I turn off Windows S mode on my Surface Go? (128 SD / 8 GB RAM): Let's face it. You want a fully functioning Windows, I want a fully functioning Windows. Is it worth it though? Will it kill my machine? I don't intend to run Eclipse/IntelliJ on it or anything obviously... submitted by /u/pantshirtshoes [link] [comments]...
  9. 128 GB RAM - Install windows to RAM discs - possible ??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    128 GB RAM - Install windows to RAM discs - possible ??: Yes, @jimbo: if you have the RAM to spare and run your system on a UPS with the ability to shut down gracefully (and thereby copy the volatile contents of the RAMdisk to non-volatile storage media) before the power disappears, NOTHING beats a RAMdisk for performance. If you...
  10. Windows 10 Installation From SSD 128 GB >> SSD 1 TB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation From SSD 128 GB >> SSD 1 TB: Possible? Same PC of course... Thanks. 72002

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft go ram information 4 ram and 128 gb