Windows 10: Available Audio Input Device

Discus and support Available Audio Input Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth headset which is paired with a PC. However, when in Settings > System > Sound it appears as an available output device but not in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlaskanRogue, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Available Audio Input Device

I have a Bluetooth headset which is paired with a PC. However, when in Settings > System > Sound it appears as an available output device but not in the input devices selection box; it is empty. To resolve the problem I have updated the driver / removed the device in Settings / deleted the various entries in the Device Manager / deleted all the entries in the registry followed by re-pairing the headset numerous time. No success.

I have a different system to which I have paired the headset and the problem doesn't exist. I am thinking that I could export the necessary registry entry from the working unit and import it into the problem unit, but there are a couple dozen registry entries for the headset that I have found. Which needs to copied so it will be listed as an available audio input device?

:)

AlaskanRogue, Mar 25, 2020

2. WASAPI can't see audio input of generic USB audio device

I have a very old Roland audio interface (UA1-EX) which I have to use in its generic USB audio mode because it is no longer supported by Roland. I have been able to get it working using ASIO4ALL and record from its audio input, albeit very poorly. So I decided to try using it with WASAPI. However in my DAW's audio device controls, the mic input of the interface is not listed, even though its ouput is. Why would the input of a generic USB audio device not be available in WASAPI?

ricecrispies, Mar 25, 2020
  3. audio input

Hi Nico,

Damaged hardware or incompatible driver are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing an issue the audio input on your device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you using an external audio input device? If yes, what is the make and model of the audio input device you are using as microphone?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue happened?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for audio issue. Visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems recording sounds and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Available Audio Input Device

No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Available Audio Input Device

1. Available Audio Input Device - Similar Threads - Available Audio Input

2. Audio Input Device Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Input Device Not Recognised: As the title says my recently purchased microphone isn't showing up as an input device. this is the error code 0x80004003but i have seen the other related posts and for some reason the update that allegedly caused the fault isn't showing up on my uninstall updates tab even...
  3. Audio Input Devices Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Input Devices Not Showing: My headset has a built in microphone into it, but when I plug it in the microphone doesn't work. The audio does, but not the microphone. I have looked on many forums and have tried to fix the problem, but nothing seems to be working. I have never had this problem before, even...
  4. Audio Input Devices Not Showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Input Devices Not Showing: My headset has a built in microphone into it, but when I plug it in the microphone doesn't work. The audio does, but not the microphone. I have looked on many forums and have tried to fix the problem, but nothing seems to be working. I have never had this problem before, even...
  5. Audio Input Devices Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. No audio input devices found

No audio input devices found: I have been trying use my computers microphone, it was working fine. But all of a sudden my laptop stopped detecting microphone since 2 days on my dell pc.It constantly shows 'no input devices found' in settings. Even with and without plugging in an earphone. Please help me...
  7. audio input device

audio input device: I just recently keep getting a pop up constantly regarding the conextant audio failed to >>>>. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device/50ffcf6f-9935-4e5f-8401-8196c6f081b6
  8. Laptop Input audio device

Laptop Input audio device: I do not appear to have any audio input devices available. This is shown in the Settings page under Sound. How can I add an audio input device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-input-audio-device/5740b77b-88c5-4579-b547-581e43247808
  9. Audio Input Device

Audio Input Device: Have downloaded the latest microsoft Windows 10 update applied and I lost my Audio. I do not have a microphone or headset. Just want my sound back with my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device/7765bd26-430f-45a0-a0fa-8b86f8bc8480
  10. No audio input device found

No audio input device found: Cortana 't respond to my voice after recognising "Hey Cortana". Other voice inputs like Ok Google work fine. Help!!! 64287

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop is saying no output device is installed how do i fix it for sony windows 10?