Windows 10: Available Network not showing up, and network and internet setting always crash

Discus and support Available Network not showing up, and network and internet setting always crash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey as I mention in the subject, when I click the icon on the bottom right corner for the show available network, it just keep loading and doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElliuqashAthaso, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Available Network not showing up, and network and internet setting always crash

Hey as I mention in the subject, when I click the icon on the bottom right corner for the show available network, it just keep loading and doesn't stop. I doesn't even show wifi or airplane symbol, just loading. When I try to open the network and internet setting to try fix it, it just crash. Any other settings is fine, I can change them as I like but not with the network and internet setting. If I click anything on it once it crash. Please help

:)

ElliuqashAthaso, Oct 17, 2020

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Cyclelegs Win User
    Available Networks Not Showing

My list of available wifi networks has suddenly stopped showing in windows 10. The list of networks is not showing when I click the system wifi icon in the notification bar. The list of networks does not show using 'show available networks' in Windows
    Settings. Windows Settings will crash if I go to the WiFi page and select 'Manage Known Networks'.

I am connected to the internet using my normal WiFi. I created a wlan report. It seems to show that the wlan is working fine. I can list the available networks using the cmd line 'netsh wlan show networks'. They all show up as they should.

So, it appears the hardware is working but some windows module has stopped working and providing the list of available networks.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Cyclelegs, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Available Network not showing up, and network and internet setting always crash

Available wireless networks are not showing in the network settings

Hi after updating to windows 10 creators i am facing the following problems

• the available wifi networks are note showing in the networks and settings.
    i tried to update the wifi driver, done the network reset, but still the available networks are not showing in the settings. after updating to the creators update immediately i have performed reset pc also. if i have to connect to any new
    wifi network i had to do it from add wifi networks option.

• search option from the windows start button is not working
    The search from windows start button is not working. no responce even after long time it will keep on searching. even for simple app search also.

• From the task bar if i click on date and time, it is not opening the calendar.

For the first problem when i have searched in net it came to know that this problem releated to VPN software. remedi suggested by various people is delete and modify some registries. for doing this i am slightly worried that is it correct procedure or not.
    kindly help me to solve the problem.

My laptop is LENOVO IDEAPAD Z510, Intel core I5 4th gen, 4GB ram.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ravindra nadhT, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Available Network not showing up, and network and internet setting always crash

1. Available Network not showing up, and network and internet setting always crash - Similar Threads - Available Network showing

2. network and internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network and internet settings crashing: when i open the available networks in my task bar it fails to load any and closes on its own.i've also tried connecting to wifi through the settings method and it fails to connect each time or does not bring up the "connecting" prompt.i would love if someone can come up with...
  3. network and internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network and internet settings crashing: when i open the available networks in my task bar it fails to load any and closes on its own.i've also tried connecting to wifi through the settings method and it fails to connect each time or does not bring up the "connecting" prompt.i would love if someone can come up with...
  4. network & Internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network & Internet settings crashing: HiI have a Windoows 10 64bit machine.When I select network & Internet settings the dialog opens then closes after few seconds without showing any options or populating the dialog boxLawrence...
  5. network & Internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network & Internet settings crashing: HiI have a Windoows 10 64bit machine.When I select network & Internet settings the dialog opens then closes after few seconds without showing any options or populating the dialog boxLawrence...
  6. network & Internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network Connected to Internet, but not show in Available Network

Network Connected to Internet, but not show in Available Network: I am using Windows Enterprise LTSC 2019.After I upgrade my network to 10Gbe Network, I find that there is no Wired Interface showing in the Available Networks section. As some programs related to the Available Networks, I cannot do any config for my new 10Gbe Adapter.In the...
  8. Windows 10 won't show available networks or open Network & Internet Settings

Windows 10 won't show available networks or open Network & Internet Settings: Hi, I've been trying to connect to wifi but the network menu on the right side of my screen isn't showing available networks. I can turn the wifi on and off but it doesn't change, there are two drop down menus that appear where networks are normally listed, but both are just...
  9. Network & Internet settings not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network & Internet settings not available: Steps to reproduce: 1. Click start Windows icon. 2. Click settings button. 3. Click "Network & Internet" button. Result: 1. Nothing happens. 2. Settings window no longer responds to clicks on any part of the settings window aside from the close button. Additional...
  10. available networks not showing up

available networks not showing up: Hello everyone, I'm just having an issue with finding networks. Basically, the available networks for wifi are not showing up, even when I click on the wifi button at the bottom right of the screen. It still connects, but only to known networks. I can't find any other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WiFi not working windows view networks crash

2. wondows crash when displaying wifi network