Windows 10: available networks on the list

Discus and support available networks on the list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot see all available networks on the list, using win10 on ACER computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joseph1952, May 2, 2020.

1. available networks on the list

Hi, I cannot see all available networks on the list, using win10 on ACER computer

:)

Joseph1952, May 2, 2020

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 2, 2020
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

Hi Jochen,

In order for us to proceed and properly guide you in resolving the missing list of available networks, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you tried following the steps provided by Robert Caw?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 2, 2020
  4. Liezl Fal Win User

available networks on the list

Wifi List of Available Networks Blank

Hi Alex,

If you are having an issue with viewing available wireless networks on your computer, one most possible reason is that the wireless adapter has been disabled under the Network and Sharing Center. In order for us to properly isolate the issue, let's go back
    to the basic step of checking that out and proceed from there.

Please do the following steps:

• Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
    • Click the Network and Internet category.
    • Select Networking and Sharing Center.
    • From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings.
    • Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click
      Enable
    • If it shows that it has always been enabled, click on Disable and then click on
      Enable.
    Once done, please try to view available wireless networks again and let us know the result.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, May 2, 2020
Thema:

available networks on the list

1. available networks on the list - Similar Threads - available networks list

2. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  3. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  4. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. To solve available network list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To solve available network list: Just search services at search box near windows logo at buttom- LEFTAT SERVICES, FIND WLAN Autoconfig and start this service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-solve-available-network-list/d62a5ebf-ade5-4ecf-8b17-a10068fe5f7b
  6. To solve available network list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To solve available network list: Just search services at search box near windows logo at buttom- LEFTAT SERVICES, FIND WLAN Autoconfig and start this service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-solve-available-network-list/d62a5ebf-ade5-4ecf-8b17-a10068fe5f7b
  7. To solve available network list

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Missing available networks list

Missing available networks list: available networks not showing after update to my PC. Same update to my surface and they still show. Any answers? I have tried all the available answers so far but no change to date. IanB...
  9. List of available networks

List of available networks: I saw a previous thread about the wifi button on task bar not working after a major Windows 10 update. I believe I might have succumbed to the same problem. When I clicked on the button prior to the Windows update I would see a list of my available wireless networks. Now...
  10. Strange list of available network

Strange list of available network: Hi, In the past year of so, despite keeping the Window software and all the drivers up to date, I loose network connection on my Acer Switch Alpha 12 tablet semi-daily. To get connected Window Key+I-> reset network or Trouble Shoot Network is the remedy. My ADSL WIFI is...