Windows 10: Available Physical Memory Issue Windows 11

Discus and support Available Physical Memory Issue Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So this about sums it up. 4 gb ram 3.82 gb total physical782 mb used653 mb availablethere is no 3rd party antivirus software.I've installed 2 things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Benjamin Lamon, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Available Physical Memory Issue Windows 11

So this about sums it up. 4 gb ram 3.82 gb total physical782 mb used653 mb availablethere is no 3rd party antivirus software.I've installed 2 things since I've bought the cp. It was actually like this at the initial startup. brand new

:)

Benjamin Lamon, Aug 18, 2022

2. The avilable physical memory is much lower than my total physical memory ....

• The Physical Available Memory I have is much lower than the Total Physical Memory

• I have a 8 GB PC running but when I open the task manger for example android studio is taking about 1.855 GB and it's written above that this is 80% of the memory ..... I thinked that another program is consuming in the background so I switched the view
      method in the memory so every program is written in front of it the memory usage percentage and I was shocked when I saw that android studio is consuming about 70% !!!! so the computer is just using 2.83 GB out 8 GB of my memory !!!!

• I searched a little bit online till I found that i can see something called the physical available memory ... and the total physical memory

• the total physical memory was 8 as expected and available physical memory was about 2.59 GB !!!

• A lot of articles online said that a part of your memory is being consumed by hardware parts like the graphics card ..... but not as much as mine

• I tried a lot of solutions but non of them worked in my case .... But I noticed Something a little bit weird .... every time I restart the device the physical available memory changes .... sometimes 6 sometimes 4 ... some times 1.5 !!!!!

• I tried also to reinstall my windows an installed a fresh new windows 10 education ..

• has any one face this problem before ?! or any solutions ??

omarkhaledMQ, Aug 18, 2022
  3. free up available physical memory

hello, i have

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 3.91 GB

Available Physical Memory 1.61 GB

Total Virtual Memory 8.79 GB

Available Virtual Memory 6.48 GB

Page File Space 4.88 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

system type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

i have installed bluestacks emulator it takes 2GB RAM on my PC and again i have uninstalled without opening it at least one time also due to not working properly. But my available physical memory is only 1.61GB. i think my data lost by that bluestacks emulator.
    what i have to do to increase physical memory size in my PC.

please help me to increase my physical memory size!!

muniswamikokila, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Available Physical Memory Issue Windows 11

Low available physical memory

Hello!

I have am HP gaming laptop with 8GB of installed memory, after fixing some other issues I had with it I launch Cities Skylines and notice the game was only using up to 4.5Gb of RAM, so I checked on system information and out of the 7.86Gb of the total physical
    memory it only shows as available 4.35Gb. Checking resource monitor shows that nearly 50% of the memory is in use at any time.

I've read Windows 10 keeps RAM usage high but manages to allocate memory to processes that need it, but that's not happening, it's almost like half my memory is gone.

I am running 64bits Windows 10

Thank you!

PedroSucre, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Available Physical Memory Issue Windows 11

1. Available Physical Memory Issue Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Available Physical Memory

2. Low Virtual & Physical Memory available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Virtual & Physical Memory available: Hoping someone can help with my issue. The title says it all.I've been getting back into playing Rust recently, and I've just encountered a black screen & game crash. I checked the event viewer to see if anything was logged, to my surprise, it says the following: Windows...
  3. Low available physical memory and free memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low available physical memory and free memory: I was browsing looking for solutions to speed up my outdated laptop which uses windows 11, and i stumbled upon resource manager and looking at the memory tab made me conclude that my low free memory is making my system too slow. That might be me running windows 11 on a really...
  4. Low available physical memory and free memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low available physical memory and free memory: I was browsing looking for solutions to speed up my outdated laptop which uses windows 11, and i stumbled upon resource manager and looking at the memory tab made me conclude that my low free memory is making my system too slow. That might be me running windows 11 on a really...
  5. Available Physical Memory Issue Windows 11

Available Physical Memory Issue Windows 11: So this about sums it up. 4 gb ram 3.82 gb total physical782 mb used653 mb availablethere is no 3rd party antivirus software.I've installed 2 things since I've bought the cp. It was actually like this at the initial startup. brand new...
  6. Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory: I have read other questions similar to this one, but none really seemed to answer the part of the question I'm interested in. I have 16 GB of RAM on my laptop, but my laptop usually says I have anywhere from 5 to 7 GB available. Below I'll show my resource monitor when I have...
  7. Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory

Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory: I have read other questions similar to this one, but none really seemed to answer the part of the question I'm interested in. I have 16 GB of RAM on my laptop, but my laptop usually says I have anywhere from 5 to 7 GB available. Below I'll show my resource monitor when I have...
  8. Low available physical memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low available physical memory: Hello! I have am HP gaming laptop with 8GB of installed memory, after fixing some other issues I had with it I launch Cities Skylines and notice the game was only using up to 4.5Gb of RAM, so I checked on system information and out of the 7.86Gb of the total physical memory...
  9. Available Physical Memory low

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Available Physical Memory low: [ATTACH] is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/available-physical-memory-low/003232fd-9241-4a6b-a338-a8a37ee5742f
  10. Very low available physical memory vs. total physical memory.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very low available physical memory vs. total physical memory.: Brief summary: I have an ASUS laptop with 8GB of RAM installed. After noticing some performance issues even running one tab on Chrome (Roll20, a graphically-intensive website) with absolutely nothing else, I did some digging. It seems that my laptop only has about 3.38GB of...