Windows 10: Available policies for Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Available policies for Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Available policies for Microsoft Edge GPOs for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, Version 1607 or later Allow Extensions Show message when opening sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 27, 2016.

1. Available policies for Microsoft Edge

Available policies for Microsoft Edge
    GPOs for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, Version 1607 or later Allow Extensions Show message
    when opening sites in IE

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...lable-policies

:)

Cluster Head, May 27, 2016
  2. Marivel Man, May 27, 2016
  3. Kiosk Application & Windows 10 Touch Screen Gesture(s)

If you are talking about "Edge Gestures" (edge gestures mean swiping from the side of the screen to get notification center or see other tasks), you can disable using the group policy editor, gpedit.msc. The machine policy is under Computer Configuration\Administrative
    Templates\Windows Components\Edge UI and the value is Allow Edge Swipe. Just switch it to disabled.

Registry-wise, this should end up setting (or creating) the value AllowEdgeSwipe to 0 in HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\EdgeUI.

Thanks for the reply. There was no "EdgeUI" in the registry. I created it together with "AllowEdgeSwipe" but the edge swipe still works for me.

Same for the group policies. There is no "Allow Edge Swipe" option available.

Sinan Kaplan, May 27, 2016
Thema:

Available policies for Microsoft Edge

1. Available policies for Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Available policies Microsoft

2. Change Microsoft Edge Policy in GPEdit (Group Policy)

in Browsers and Email
    Change Microsoft Edge Policy in GPEdit (Group Policy): Hi forum I want to disable two Edge policies below, but I can't find anything in GPEdit (Group Policy)! Any help? (Current Edge version : 91.0.864.37 Stable x64) Microsoft Edge Browser Policy Documentation | Microsoft Docs Microsoft Edge Browser Policy Documentation |...
  3. Group Policies to configure Redirection to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Group Policies to configure Redirection to Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Starting with Microsoft Edge 87, Microsoft is rolling out new GPO or Group Policies […] This article Group Policies to configure Redirection to Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Announcing Microsoft Edge WebView2 General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge WebView2 General Availability: Today, we are excited to announce that Microsoft Edge WebView2 for Win32 C/C++ is generally available and ready for use in production applications! With today’s announcement, we are officially releasing a forward-compatible WebView2 SDK along with...
  5. Microsoft Edge Policy issue?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Policy issue?: How do I get rid of the message 'Your browser is managed by your organisation' at the top of the settings screen? I'm a home user I'm on Version 83.0.478.44 157688
  6. Microsoft Edge Policy issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Policy issue?: How do I get rid of the message 'Your browser is managed by your organisation' at the top of the settings screen? I'm a home user I'm on Version 83.0.478.44 157688
  7. The new Microsoft Edge is available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The new Microsoft Edge is available for Windows 10: Microsoft has released a new Chromium-based version of Microsoft Edge. This new version provides best in class compatibility with extensions and websites. Additionally, this new version provides great support for the latest rendering capabilities, modern web applications, and...
  8. Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview: Today, we’re happy to announce that the first set of extensions for Microsoft Edge are now available to preview via the Windows Insider Program. You can try out extensions starting in build 14291, which was released today to the Fast ring. Visit our new extensions page at...
  9. ORTC API is now available in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    ORTC API is now available in Microsoft Edge: In October last year, we announced our intention to implement ORTC in Microsoft Edge with a focus on video and audio communications, and we have been hard at work on our implementation since then. Today, we are excited to announce that a preview version of our ORTC API...
  10. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...