Windows 10: Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection

Discus and support Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, When i click the wifi icon to get me a list of possible wifi connections the list dissapaears before i can choose a connection. I see windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Johan Lijffijt, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection

Hello,

When i click the wifi icon to get me a list of possible wifi connections the list dissapaears before i can choose a connection.

I see windows trying to load the list but then suddenly closes the list without giving me the options.

Did not find a solution on the internet yet about this so hopefully someone here can help me here.

Johan

:)

Johan Lijffijt, Oct 30, 2018

2. Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing

Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing does anybody here can help me how to fix this proble. im using a cisco router. but the other employee always dissapearing there connection in WIFI anybody here know what is the root of the problem ?? thanks for the help in advance GOD Bless alwayss.

jasondee1992, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Not listing all the wifi signals available

I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1. I use an external wifi adapter in my lenovo z570 laptop. I am able to connect to a wifi network but my laptop is not listing all the wifi signals available so that i can choose which one to connect. But it automatically
    connects to one particular wifi nerwork. Where to find the list of networks available ? It was fine 8.1 but the problem appeared in win 10.

rohithnallamaddi, Oct 30, 2018
  4. ruff0r Win User

Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection

Why is my wifi slow?

Crowded look which channels are populated the most.

If you have a mobile phone you can use an app called Wifi Analyzer it list you all networks and channels otherwise your router does that as well in the config menu.

If all of those option are not available for you try changing the channel randomly in your router wifi setup

ruff0r, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection

1. Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection - Similar Threads - Available WIFI list

2. Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  3. Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  4. Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neither WiFi connection or option is available.: The Wifi connection was working fine until just then.Task bar icon lost, no WiFi option available.Ran diagnostic, disable & enable-checked, reinstall/update/rollback adaptor driver done, have been through rebooting. No luck.Checking log and errors found.Please help. Many...
  6. Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Neither WiFi connection or option is available.: The Wifi connection was working fine until just then.Task bar icon lost, no WiFi option available.Ran diagnostic, disable & enable-checked, reinstall/update/rollback adaptor driver done, have been through rebooting. No luck.Checking log and errors found.Please help. Many...
  7. Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

8. Wifi option is not available.

Wifi option is not available.: My windows Asus laptop is not showing a wifi option and the wifi adapter is showing that the device cannot operate because off code 10.I have tried restarting multiple times ,and the wifi options becomes available for a few seconds than again its gone....
  9. WIFI Connectivity options before logon

WIFI Connectivity options before logon: Hi, I want to know if it is possible to be able to connect to a wifi network prior to logon. This will be an option to choose a wifi connection and authenticate with it prior to entering domain credentials. I know how you can get a device to automatically connect to a wifi...
  10. Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing

Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing: Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing does anybody here can help me how to fix this proble. im using a cisco router. but the other employee always dissapearing there connection in WIFI anybody here know what is the root of the problem ?? thanks for the help in advance GOD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet connection available wifi dissapears