Windows 10: Available Wifi Networks disappeared

Discus and support Available Wifi Networks disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a HP 8830 desktop. I reinstalled win10 using the creation tool. Since doing the updates I no longer am able to view all available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GPaEd, Apr 23, 2020.

1. GPaEd Win User

Available Wifi Networks disappeared

Hello, I have a HP 8830 desktop. I reinstalled win10 using the creation tool. Since doing the updates I no longer am able to view all available wireless networks. my phone displays all networks

I ran the trouble shooter; rebooted the router without success. I also rebooted my PC. The internet ICON in taskbar indicates I am connected to one network via ethernet.

I attempted to connect to my printer/scanner using the connected network -no connection. I entered my old network on printer wireless settings and it worked fine.

Still showing only one network available.

Any assistance is appreciated. Thxx

:)

GPaEd, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks

The list of WiFi connections shown when you click the WiFi icon in the taskbar is a list of all the signals that can currently be seen by the WiFi adapter. The list in Manage Known Networks is a list of all those you have previously successfully connected to, whether or not they are currently available.

The only plausible explanation is that for a while that WiFi signal had been turned off.

3. txstoby Win User
    View Available Networks disappears

Sometimes when I need to reconnect to wifi, available networks is not visible. There are no networks, only visible is airplane mode at the bottom. I have to restart which is a pain. Any suggestions?

txstoby, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Available Wifi Networks disappeared

One specific WIFI network is not appearing in the available networks

I use two WIFI networks in my home: one for work via a Verizon Jetpack hotspot and one via a router connectect to home internet. The list of available networks shows my home network but no longer has the Verizon network listed. I can't figure out how to
    get it back and I don't know why it disappeared in the first place. I am able to recognize and connect to the Verizon Jetpack from other devices. Thanks in advance for the help!

JakeKoepkey, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Available Wifi Networks disappeared

1. Available Wifi Networks disappeared - Similar Threads - Available Wifi Networks

2. No wifi network available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No wifi network available: I installed windows 10 recently and it has no internet connection and in the wifi list I can see the wifi networks I want to connect to but it suddenly disappears and shows no wifi network available submitted by /u/Sea-Helicopter-5233 [link] [comments]...
  3. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available networks disappear: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop and this problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now my laptop barely receives internet signal even when I am next to the router. Now the problem is that I can see the available networks for a minute and then it...
  4. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available networks disappear: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop and this problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now my laptop barely receives internet signal even when I am next to the router. Now the problem is that I can see the available networks for a minute and then it...
  5. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. No WiFi Networks Available

No WiFi Networks Available: So recently I got a new internet provider. The wifi with the old provider worked, and even with the new provider. For about 2 hours then it just... Stopped. I don't know why, but it just did. I've been trying to get it to work over the past few days, but nothing that I do...
  7. No available wifi networks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No available wifi networks: I have an Acer Swift 3 laptop, which I just recently repaired keyboard wasn't connected properly and it doesn't want to show any wifi networks even though they appear on my phone. The only time it has shown an available wifi network was when I stood right next to my router,...
  8. No WiFi networks available

No WiFi networks available: hello- earlier today, my Lenovo Yoga laptop stopped showing available WiFi networks. Now all it shows is the “Airplane mode” symbol, no WiFi networks. This happens every couple months and often takes a couple days to sort out. Ive tried every solution suggested in these...
  9. Windows 10 - available WiFi networks disappear

Windows 10 - available WiFi networks disappear: I’m having wifi connection issues with Windows 10, that hopefully someone can help me with. On startup, I try to switch my wifi connection from 2G default to 5G - via the taskbar - which normally works. However, in the last day or so, I’m finding that after I select 5G, it...
  10. One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing

One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing: Hi All I am using Windows 10. I have been facing a weird issue one of my available wifi networks disappears and appears time to time. When it is disappeared on my PC, I checked and it is shown on other devices and PCs. Please help...