Windows 10: Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help

Discus and support Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to download an update of windows 10, but I get an error message that avast antivirus is on my computer and it will not work with windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lisabishop007, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help

I am trying to download an update of windows 10, but I get an error message that avast antivirus is on my computer and it will not work with windows 10. I also have AVG antivirus. Avast is not showing in the control panel add and remove programs, but it is showing up under program files on the c drive. it is not showing in program files x86 it just shows up in the regular program files, but I see no way to uninstall it. Help I need to uninstall Avast antivirus. Please note I don't know much about computers, so please be specific and Thank you so much for your help in this matter.

:)

lisabishop007, Sep 15, 2019

2. avast free antivirus vs windows defender

>it's true that Avast Free Antivirus is better by a lot compare to windows defender?

As
    BulldogXX
    already mentioned: That's a matter of opinion.

Suggestion to read:

Suggestion to watch:

Jsssssssss, Sep 15, 2019
  3. cold iron Win User
    Cannot unistall avast.

Avast has a free uninstall proggy you can down load. Avast has a AV that works on 10.

cold iron, Sep 15, 2019
  4. naidz Win User

Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help

Cannot unistall avast.

So i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I had as antivirus avast, now i want to unistall it but windows is coming up with an error "this program has compatibility issues.
    So what can i do now?

naidz, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help

1. Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help - Similar Threads - Avast antivirus won't

2. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help to unistall KB5028166: The disc is always at 95+% and system automatically sleeps every 30-40 min.I am unable to manually unistall this update as it shows error all updates failed to uninstall, rarely when it suceeds and restarts the update is again automatically updated. please help...
  3. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help to unistall KB5028166: The disc is always at 95+% and system automatically sleeps every 30-40 min.I am unable to manually unistall this update as it shows error all updates failed to uninstall, rarely when it suceeds and restarts the update is again automatically updated. please help...
  4. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Avast, the worst antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avast, the worst antivirus: Avast is the worstsoftware i had ever seen........ it has two versions - one isfree version and the other is the paid version. If you go for the paid version, then it will work absoulutely fine. But if for the free, it will make your laptop or pc the worst. Your system...
  6. Avast AntiVirus Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avast AntiVirus Bug: Hi team, I have been facing this problem from yesterday, Avast anti virus installing automatically , I didn't even download the setup and I am pretty much sure I uninstalled the Anti virus yesterday but When I logged in today the anti virus program was there , I have Mcfee...
  7. Is Avast a safe Antivirus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Avast a safe Antivirus?: I recently found a free antivirus software called Avast. I'm just wondering if it is safe to install and if it is worth it. If you can, please answer ASAP. My McAfee is running out. I have seen other users encounter BSoD(STOP) errors and viruses that made its way onto the...
  8. Avast antivirus solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Avast antivirus solution: How Can I Fix Avast Antivirus Error 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-antivirus-solution/9cef230e-4f8d-45ca-ab3e-dc847220bc28
  9. Cannot unistall avast.

Cannot unistall avast.: So i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I had as antivirus avast, now i want to unistall it but windows is coming up with an error "this program has compatibility issues. So what can i do now? 4527
  10. Avast Antivirus Problem

Avast Antivirus Problem: Hi, I have a desktop PC and recently installed windows10 OS Then when that was up and running I went to install an antivirus. I wasn't aware that Windows Defender was part of the package and so I went to look for an antivirus program. I like Chome browser and read that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to resolve avast unable to unistall