Windows 10: Avast installed itself

Discus and support Avast installed itself in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Avast and 360 windows defender installed itself on my Laptop without permission. I was shocked the next morning because I suddenly have 2 Apps on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Charlotte-Pableo, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Avast installed itself

Avast and 360 windows defender installed itself on my Laptop without permission. I was shocked the next morning because I suddenly have 2 Apps on my Laptop that I did not install. It appeared to install itself and it turned off my Windows defender antivirus.

:)

Charlotte-Pableo, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Avast popup in new win 10 install

This is a new harddrive, last one went kaput. Never had Avast and 2 days ago also began to receive this same annoying pop up.

I can't find anything related to Avast in my program files/uninstall list. Any more suggestions? Thank you.

The1IronMaiden, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Avast installed itself

Jsssssssss, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Avast installed itself

1. Avast installed itself - Similar Threads - Avast installed itself

2. Avast Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast Software: Turned on my computer last week where I found Avast software installed without my knowledge. What is it and should I uninstall it? Thanks. Cheers, Ted Kramer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-software/287bdeb7-268b-47e1-9b28-b4b7d616eb41
  3. Avast

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast: I keep getting pop ups on my computer from Avast Secure Line VPN. Don't know who they are or how they keep popping up. Like to know who the heck they are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast/3d1def0b-e611-429c-a3e5-9645c64cde45
  4. AVAST!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AVAST!: so suddenly avast antivirus installed in my pc, im just annoyed and try to uninstall it with different ways and still didnt work, so my last effort is activating administrator mode and log in to administrator mode, when im in admin mode i still cant delete the folder and it...
  5. un installing of Avast antivrus application

un installing of Avast antivrus application: I want to uninstall Avast antivrus application which was crept into my system.It does not respond to Uninstal command;instead gives option only to refresh,change,or repair...
  6. Avast removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast removal: Hi Folks I have a Dell laptop here from which I'm struggling to remove Avast Free. I downloaded and ran the Avast Removal tool which tells me I've succesfully removed Avast. However, if I do a search I find numerous Avast files still on the C: - 36 files in the...
  7. Avast

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Avast: Hello, Dear Sir, please be nice if you can help me with the activation of Avast Antivirus. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast/c3225749-4e8a-4415-8200-ae12661a903c"
  8. AVAST VPN

AVAST VPN: Olá! Tenho windows 7 Ultimate.Minha rede é doméstica e particular. Conexão de Rede - Acesso a Internet. Network Connection;No ícone do computadorzinho. Acontece that depois that instalei o Secure Line VPN da Avast, pois é o meu antivírus (O Premier) (todos são pagos)...
  9. Watch out for Avast installation with CCleaner!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Watch out for Avast installation with CCleaner!: A couple of times Avast has installed without my permission with CCLeaner. There was actually no option to exclude Avast from installtion! Despite uninstalling it immediately a few weeks down the track (today) I found some remnants in Task Scheduler: [img] 117813
  10. Avast

Avast: ola, nao consigo abrir o avast antvirus no meu computador window XP, o que posso fazer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_xp/avast/6faa07e1-58a3-46d2-b9ff-6ffe87543fd8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how did avast install itself on my computer

2. avast vpn installing itself