Windows 10: Avast ve Comodo çakışır mı

Discus and support Avast ve Comodo çakışır mı in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; İki antivirus çakışır mı... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by The Zımba 33 38, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Avast ve Comodo çakışır mı

İki antivirus çakışır mı

:)

The Zımba 33 38, Apr 9, 2021

2. COMODO false readings?

alright i have avast and comodo...now heres the weird thing...Comodo will find stuff in a folder named avast4 folder in my c/windows/temp/avast4...like weird huer and stuff...now is that avast4 folder apart of the avast program? it has a text file in it called webshlock? im just curious what its all about cause avg doesnt find anything...avast doesnt find anything...is comodo just throwing up false positives? just curious? thanks for all the help if you need a list of what its finding i currently have it quarenteed

Marineborn, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Comodo 'AT RISK'

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you running any other security software along with Comodo?
    I would request you to refer to suggestions provided in the Comodo Support
    Forum
    and check.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Avast ve Comodo çakışır mı

Windows 10 Update/Avast Anti-Virus

I`ve been trying to update my Windows 10 with the latest version but halfway through the download, a separate window will open saying that I need to uninstall Avast Antivirus as it`s no longer compatible. I haven`t had Avast on this PC for years and its
    not in the list of apps nor in the Control Panel

I`ve tried using Avast Clear but that doesnt stop the message from re-appearing when I try to start the update again. I even tried resetting the PC but that didnt work either.

I`m at the end of my tether here as I have spent three days trying to update, the download process is OK until the Avast message appears but then the download justs virtually grinds to a halt, I`m talking hours to move on just 1%!

I even had one of the Microsoft Assistants take remote control of my PC but guess what, that didnt work either

Any help well appreciated.

Stephen HNY, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Avast ve Comodo çakışır mı

1. Avast ve Comodo çakışır mı - Similar Threads - Avast Comodo çakışır

2. Comodo Firewall Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo Firewall Notification: When I go ahead and try to install Comodo Firewall i get a PUP block form Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes. Has anyone seen this before or know anything about it?...
  3. Avast

Avast: I keep getting pop ups on my computer from Avast Secure Line VPN. Don't know who they are or how they keep popping up. Like to know who the heck they are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast/3d1def0b-e611-429c-a3e5-9645c64cde45
  4. AVAST!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AVAST!: so suddenly avast antivirus installed in my pc, im just annoyed and try to uninstall it with different ways and still didnt work, so my last effort is activating administrator mode and log in to administrator mode, when im in admin mode i still cant delete the folder and it...
  5. Cannot delete a COMODO Antivirus driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete a COMODO Antivirus driver: I was using IceDragon as an alternate browser for Firefox when, without my authorization, IceDragon updated itself and installed COMODO antivirus. As I am running Norton Security, I didn't want COMODO running, too. Trying to uninstall the program through the normal control...
  6. Comodo Firewall

Comodo Firewall: I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on Comodo' option but nothing changes. Thanks Paul...
  7. Avast removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast removal: Hi Folks I have a Dell laptop here from which I'm struggling to remove Avast Free. I downloaded and ran the Avast Removal tool which tells me I've succesfully removed Avast. However, if I do a search I find numerous Avast files still on the C: - 36 files in the...
  8. Avast

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Avast: Hello, Dear Sir, please be nice if you can help me with the activation of Avast Antivirus. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast/c3225749-4e8a-4415-8200-ae12661a903c"
  9. windows + comodo = problems?

windows + comodo = problems?: Admittedly I'd never thought of it til recently- now, every time I turn on the PC I check to see if Windows firewall is on. If it is, cool, if not, I turn it on. Awhile back, a family member advised me to install Comodo. Seems to have a lot of features, most important of...
  10. Avast

Avast: ola, nao consigo abrir o avast antvirus no meu computador window XP, o que posso fazer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_xp/avast/6faa07e1-58a3-46d2-b9ff-6ffe87543fd8