Windows 10: Avast

Discus and support Avast in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting pop ups on my computer from Avast Secure Line VPN. Don't know who they are or how they keep popping up. Like to know who the heck they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoBodyCares2, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Avast

I keep getting pop ups on my computer from Avast Secure Line VPN. Don't know who they are or how they keep popping up. Like to know who the heck they are?

:)

NoBodyCares2, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Avast

Avast popup in new win 10 install

This is a new harddrive, last one went kaput. Never had Avast and 2 days ago also began to receive this same annoying pop up.

I can't find anything related to Avast in my program files/uninstall list. Any more suggestions? Thank you.

The1IronMaiden, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Avast

1. Avast - Similar Threads - Avast

2. Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade: If you get black screen of User-Logon after Cumulative updatesie.March 2024, click Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait 5min+, options screen maybe show for youLogout and Logon again. Please add some Behavior exception rule to Avast Antivirus:...
  3. Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade: If you get black screen of User-Logon after Cumulative updatesie.March 2024, click Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait 5min+, options screen maybe show for youLogout and Logon again. Please add some Behavior exception rule to Avast Antivirus:...
  4. My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?: Sorry this is long, I love giving all the details. I'll try and include a tl;dr.An unknown period of time ago I temporarily downloaded an antivirus to double check that I didn't have a virus that my first antivirus couldn't pick up, which I believe to have been Avast, since...
  5. My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?

My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?: Sorry this is long, I love giving all the details. I'll try and include a tl;dr.An unknown period of time ago I temporarily downloaded an antivirus to double check that I didn't have a virus that my first antivirus couldn't pick up, which I believe to have been Avast, since...
  6. My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. system restore not completed error 0x80070301 and it says something to do with avast and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system restore not completed error 0x80070301 and it says something to do with avast and i...: help please!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-not-completed-error-0x80070301-and/e885d785-3afe-496f-b529-3ee0846ac461
  8. system restore not completed error 0x80070301 and it says something to do with avast and i...

system restore not completed error 0x80070301 and it says something to do with avast and i...: help please!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-not-completed-error-0x80070301-and/e885d785-3afe-496f-b529-3ee0846ac461
  9. Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast: I am trying to connect an Xbox 1 controller to my windows computer, and each time it does a bluescreen with the error message IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI saw this question elsewhere stating that Avast was the problem, but I do not have Avast. Below is the code from the minidump...
  10. Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast

Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast: I am trying to connect an Xbox 1 controller to my windows computer, and each time it does a bluescreen with the error message IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI saw this question elsewhere stating that Avast was the problem, but I do not have Avast. Below is the code from the minidump...