Windows 10: Avatar help

Discus and support Avatar help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; @Cliff S could you re-size these to 100x100 so I can use as an Avartar please [img] [img] 76351 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dude, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Dude Win User

@Cliff S could you re-size these to 100x100 so I can use as an Avartar please

:)

2. How can I delete contacts's avatar in peaple hub?

Hi starvskiiyellow,

Unfortunately, their avatar is based upon the avatar they use in Facebook. To change it? Ask your friend to change their Facebook avatar.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Jan 31, 2017
  3. Removing contact avatar photo

check here:

/home/user/.contacts/avatars

i would try it on my device, but i have 1300+ contacts with 100's of avatars!

hope that helps!

ceroberts75, Jan 31, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

You're welcome Doug, nice to have a thread to post and test avatars in now*Wink
    I will leave the Signature thread to signatures, and start using this one*Biggrin

Cliff S, Jan 31, 2017
  5. Dude Win User
    Nice, thanks again +1

6. Dude Win User
    Hey @Cliff S got another one from the Jedi that needs resized. I tried the online resizer again it borked it

7. Stephanie Win User
    I like the red one, good work Cliff *Thumbs

Stephanie, Feb 1, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

Here you go.

Cliff S, Feb 1, 2017
  9. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome*Smile

Cliff S, Feb 1, 2017
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Maybe @Borg 386 might like a temporary avatar change,
    Like to Ghost in a Shell?

Cliff S, Feb 1, 2017
  11. Clint Win User
    How do you get an animated avatar to work? I've tried a gif. file, but that didn't work.

Clint, Feb 1, 2017
  12. z3r010 Win User
    Make sure it's less than 100px on it's biggest size.

z3r010, Feb 1, 2017
  13. Cliff S New Member

And must be less than 100kb file size, that's usually the hardest part, and can break a good GIF from working, and showing just a still.
    I have had to give up many times, because to reduce the file size, I had to reduce the amount of colors, then it was just plain ugly after.

Cliff S, Feb 1, 2017
  14. z3r010 Win User
    100kb - really *Redface

I've just upped it to 150kb for Gold, Guru and VIP *Wink

z3r010, Feb 1, 2017
  15. Cliff S New Member
    You the Man John!*Thumbs
    Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 146.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

This will make resizing a lot easier for more complicated GIFs now, thanks!*Cool

Cliff S, Feb 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Avatar help - Similar Threads - Avatar help

2. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11: I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community --- So here goes. Wins10 most up to date version User Exporting/3D File Save happens in the Photobooth section of the app: Xbox Avatar...
  3. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11: I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community --- So here goes. Wins10 most up to date version User Exporting/3D File Save happens in the Photobooth section of the app: Xbox Avatar...
  4. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large <removed> female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  6. My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large <removed> female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  7. My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!

8. My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large boobed female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  9. My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!

My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large boobed female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  10. Help with avatar please

Help with avatar please: Help with avatar please https://imgur.com/a/0oTtBaJ Ok so every time i want to be a member of any site including this Best windows 10 Fourms i spend alot of time and anergy just to find an Avatar can u guys help? Thanks 116649