Windows 10: AVCTP service crashes.

Discus and support AVCTP service crashes. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; AVCTP service crashes whenever I try to connect any Bluetooth device. I've tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, Bluetooth troubleshooting, unpair and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThatHole, Feb 15, 2019.

1. ThatHole Win User

AVCTP service crashes.

AVCTP service crashes whenever I try to connect any Bluetooth device. I've tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, Bluetooth troubleshooting, unpair and repairing Bluetooth devices, and even the classic turning off and on Bluetooth again, but none of these fixed the issue.

I will like to add that in the Bluetooth settings, only voice is shown as connected, but music is not. And in sound settings, the Bluetooth headset is connected, but headphones aren't. (P.S.: If this is a little confusing, I can add screenshots upon request.)

Here are the details from the Reliability Monitor:

Source

AVCTP service

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎16/‎2/‎2019 11:54

Status

Report sent

Description

Faulting Application Path: c:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: svchost.exe_BthAvctpSvc

Application Version: 10.0.17134.556

Application Timestamp: f23cada5

Fault Module Name: BthAvrcp.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.17134.376

Fault Module Timestamp: 597c67e1

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 00000000000370a9

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: b89c

Additional Information 2: b89c2b5775290b5623bd302ee0c6ae8a

Additional Information 3: bd3c

Additional Information 4: bd3c2b645bc7ae0af2e0afd0fcff1b1d

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 80e6f7eea0678d15bd67eb9afd072db9 (2118921200603704761)

:)

ThatHole, Feb 15, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 15, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

AVCTP service crashes.

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

AVCTP service crashes.

1. AVCTP service crashes. - Similar Threads - AVCTP service crashes

2. Gaming Service silent Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Service silent Crashing: Hello, As per issue found on the thread [SOLVED kind of 1st Sept. 2023] Unable to install games through Xbox - Microsoft Community , I am not able to install or update any games on PC Xbox Games Pass.I've done some investigation and found out that Gaming Service was crashing...
  3. Gaming Service silent Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Service silent Crashing: Hello, As per issue found on the thread [SOLVED kind of 1st Sept. 2023] Unable to install games through Xbox - Microsoft Community , I am not able to install or update any games on PC Xbox Games Pass.I've done some investigation and found out that Gaming Service was crashing...
  4. GameSDK Service causing crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GameSDK Service causing crashes: Recently I have been playing valorant and crashes have started occuring. After they persisted I performed a clean boot and enabled applications and services 1 by 1 and discovered that the cause of my game crashes was the GameSDK Service. As of right now this service is...
  5. "Sense" service crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sense" service crashes: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro for Workstations10.0.19044.2130 2009, 21H2A couple days ago, something tried to start the "Sense" service, display name "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service". It apparently crashed and the service manager tried every 5 minutes to...
  6. "Sense" service crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sense" service crashes: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro for Workstations10.0.19044.2130 2009, 21H2A couple days ago, something tried to start the "Sense" service, display name "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service". It apparently crashed and the service manager tried every 5 minutes to...
  7. "Sense" service crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. DTS Service keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Service keeps crashing: Hey. Just a quick question. I've noticed on Reliability history that the DTS app/service keeps randomly crashing. It's always in the background though and I've never had any pop ups or error messages. I've watched a trailer on YouTube before to test everything was working on...
  9. Intel service keeps crashing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel service keeps crashing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/derekamoss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5gyor/intel_service_keeps_crashing/
  10. Apple Bonjour service crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple Bonjour service crashes: Application log reveals an error ERROR: handle_resolve_request bad interfaceIndex 24 I have removed all the Apple components in the apple recommended order and reinstalled. As a result I cannot sync music to any of my iphones. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/hlwNYC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BthAvctpSvc AVCTP service

2. avctp service on or off

3. avctp service

4. BthAvctpSvc crash,
  5. avctp service windows 10