Windows 10: average formula will not average

Discus and support average formula will not average in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; =IFERROR(AVERAGE(IF(C3:G3="","",IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("<",C3:G3)),SUBSTITUTE(C3:G3,"<","")/2,C3:G3))),"") Hello, Trying to use this formula to average... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhilWarren1, Mar 21, 2019.

1. average formula will not average

=IFERROR(AVERAGE(IF(C3:G3="","",IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("<",C3:G3)),SUBSTITUTE(C3:G3,"<","")/2,C3:G3))),"")

Hello,

Trying to use this formula to average three numbers in a row . However at end of row where I have average formula, I dont get an answer?

When I click on average box it shows formula up top, but I have no answer in box where it is supposed to be averaged.

Very new to all of this.

I used the same formula on another spread sheet averaging columns and it worked fine.

:)

PhilWarren1, Mar 21, 2019
  2. SymbianSimian, Mar 21, 2019
  3. rhameed Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.2 Average

Hi All. I am trying to understand what is the averaging duration used when I select average sensor reading for say GPU load or power. Does it average over a small window of time or does it average over the entire time it is on.

I have noticed that if I run a GPU intensive application and then close the application, the average GPU usage reading remains high for a long while even after the application has been closed. That suggests to me that gpu-z keeps averaging over the entire duration from the time it was started.

What I would like instead is that the averaging gets done only over last say 5 or 10 or 15 seconds. That would be enough to smooth out the readings but at the same time would not keep including unrelated data from way too long ago. Is there a way in GPU-Z to do that currently?

rhameed, Mar 21, 2019
  4. average formula will not average

High average interrupts/ proccesor

Someone told me to run the perfmon /report report for resource montior.

I am getting this one warning. "High average interrupts / processor. This machine has 8 processors and 6 network cards. Total Interrupts/sec on the machine is 51559. The average interrupts per processor per sec is 6445."

This seems like a really really high number compared to the average. Does anybody know how I could find the cause of this problem?

bobsagetfullhou, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

average formula will not average

1. average formula will not average - Similar Threads - average formula average

2. The average for all the vCPUs in one OID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The average for all the vCPUs in one OID.: Hi Team,What is the OID an NMS can use to fetch the average CPU utilization of all the vCPUs of a Windows VM. Currently the NMS can poll for individual vCPU utilizations. We are looking for the average for all the vCPUs in one OID....
  3. The average for all the vCPUs in one OID.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The average for all the vCPUs in one OID.: Hi Team,What is the OID an NMS can use to fetch the average CPU utilization of all the vCPUs of a Windows VM. Currently the NMS can poll for individual vCPU utilizations. We are looking for the average for all the vCPUs in one OID....
  4. Average Sextortion Scam. but with a strange twist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Average Sextortion Scam. but with a strange twist: I was sent two sextortion emails, ranging from 1 week to 2 days ago. usually i would discard these but there was something strange about it. First of all, the "sent" email addresses was literally ALL of my autofill information. like addresses that werent meant to be emails,...
  5. Average Sextortion Scam. but with a strange twist

Average Sextortion Scam. but with a strange twist: I was sent two sextortion emails, ranging from 1 week to 2 days ago. usually i would discard these but there was something strange about it. First of all, the "sent" email addresses was literally ALL of my autofill information. like addresses that werent meant to be emails,...
  6. Average day in Win10 I guess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Average day in Win10 I guess: Not sure if this issue has been documented. I was playing around in Python3 and seem to have created two folders that are in purgatory within Windows10. One is called C:/path/to/file/ + tem + / and was "deleted", the other is called C:/path/to/file/ + str(now) + / also...
  7. Windows 10 average CPU usage on standby

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 average CPU usage on standby: Hello, this has been going on for years now. Applications drain the life of my system whenever I want to do something meaningfull. For example Subspooler is constantly utilizing 2.5% CPU, which is unbearable. It sometimes keeps moving from 2.5% to 12% and back down to 2.5%...
  8. Average time before automatic restart?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Average time before automatic restart?: So I have three PCs set up the same way. Updates are automatically downloaded and installed, and I have the notification on to let me know a restart is needed. It also says I can restart now, or it will automatically restart outside of active hours. My question is does anyone...
  9. Average that wont return #DIV/0!

Average that wont return #DIV/0!: Want =SUM(E2:D8)/D8 to ignore blank cells and not have #DIV/0! I TRIED IF(AND(ISNUMBER(E2), ISNUMBER(E8)),E2:E8/D8,"") BUT THIS DIDN'T WORK ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANKS...
  10. High average interrupts/ proccesor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High average interrupts/ proccesor: Someone told me to run the perfmon /report report for resource montior. I am getting this one warning. "High average interrupts / processor. This machine has 8 processors and 6 network cards. Total Interrupts/sec on the machine is 51559. The average interrupts per...