Windows 10: AverMedia LGP 310 OBS, and Windows 10 Pro Crash.

Discus and support AverMedia LGP 310 OBS, and Windows 10 Pro Crash. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Capture Card is causing my Windows 10 to crash, and OBS to crash. In OBS the screen is just black, and when I hit the x to close OBS it crashes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JCDoIt, Apr 15, 2017.

1. JCDoIt Win User

AverMedia LGP 310 OBS, and Windows 10 Pro Crash.

My Capture Card is causing my Windows 10 to crash, and OBS to crash. In OBS the screen is just black, and when I hit the x to close OBS it crashes. When I try to use device disconnection it crashes Windows 10. On the crash report it says aver330usb.sys failed. It also causes my PS/2 keyboard to not function. Any ideas how to fix it. I'm running a AMD fx 6350 stock, on a gigabyte 78lmt-usb3. I'm using a 15ft usb cable connected to a usb 3.0 port, if that matters.

:)

JCDoIt, Apr 15, 2017

2. Hi I Want to upgrade to windows 10 everything else works but will my capture device and software work?

Hi I Have The Avermedia LGP Lite [Live Gamer portable] capture device for my consoles and the Avermedia RECentral wanted to ask if this capture card and software will work on windows 10 as my windows 10 compatibility checker says it will but i am not 100%
    sure

i also wanted to ask if there are any apps like Windows movie maker on windows 10

and finally will LogmeIn Hamachi work on windows 10

thank you in advance

and i own windows 7 too

LittleBixy, Apr 15, 2017
  3. auggy Win User
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 10

The dump files you provided show the driver(s) that are causing the crash are from the AverMedia TV Tuner (AVerCap.sys, AVerBas.sys)

BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_AVerCap_IMAGE_AVerBas.sys

If no drivers can be found that do not produce the error you may have to replace the card with one that is known to be compatible with Windows 10.

You could also just disable all AverMedia devices in the Device Manager and restart the computer.

auggy, Apr 15, 2017
Thema:

AverMedia LGP 310 OBS, and Windows 10 Pro Crash.

1. AverMedia LGP 310 OBS, and Windows 10 Pro Crash. - Similar Threads - AverMedia LGP 310

2. OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  3. OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  4. WIndows 10 OBS studio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 OBS studio problem: So I installed OBS Studio on my laptop.but when It created a shortcut on my desktop, this happened The logo on desktop is not looking fine but then on the taskbar it seems to be fine, and just for info I reinstalled it , removed and remade the desktop shortcut...
  5. WIndows 10 OBS studio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 OBS studio problem: So I installed OBS Studio on my laptop.but when It created a shortcut on my desktop, this happened The logo on desktop is not looking fine but then on the taskbar it seems to be fine, and just for info I reinstalled it , removed and remade the desktop shortcut...
  6. WIndows 10 OBS studio problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blue screen crashes while streaming on obs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crashes while streaming on obs: I recently built a PC and have had no blue screen issues. However every time I try to stream on OBS playing a game I end up with the Blue screen of death giving me a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error code. When I went into the dump file it shows that Ndu.sys is the image name...
  8. OBS and some Windows 10 apps

OBS and some Windows 10 apps: I'm trying to record educational videos social distancing --> remote learning using OBS. For some reason, OBS cannot seem to window capture Window 10 apps like Whiteboard or OneNote. On the other hand OBS can capture older programs like Paint. Whiteboard is very smooth way...
  9. EPSON LX-310 on WINDOWS 10 ver. 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EPSON LX-310 on WINDOWS 10 ver. 1903: I got a new laptop with windows 10 Operating System on it. I updated the system and currently running on version 1903. My problem is, even tho how many times I update my system when I print on my Epson LX-310 Printer the printout has parts that are unreadable. If I use a the...
  10. BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card

BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card: While streaming with OBS studio with my capture card I will hear the noise that means a device has disconnected and then I will have a blue screen error with the stop code PFN list Corrupted but it has not happened at any time while streaming without my capture card up to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers lgp 310

2. Avermedia lgp 310 obs driver

3. lgp 310 vlack screen obs

4. avermedia capture card crashing obs