Windows 10: Avg antivirus makes my Microsoft surface blue and i cannot do anything.

Discus and support Avg antivirus makes my Microsoft surface blue and i cannot do anything. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just like the title, that is what im exprerian right now. Help me please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaxMiddleton1, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Avg antivirus makes my Microsoft surface blue and i cannot do anything.

Just like the title, that is what im exprerian right now. Help me please

:)

MaxMiddleton1, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Wynona Win User

Avg antivirus makes my Microsoft surface blue and i cannot do anything.

AVG Protection (Antivirus) Performance Fixer

I don't use AVG and haven't in a very long time. I also almost immediately dump anything in my email such as what you've posted. If I haven't subscribed (and I don't subscribe to any AV stuff) or if the sender isn't in my list of contacts, it gets deleted as junk.

Wynona, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Avg antivirus makes my Microsoft surface blue and i cannot do anything.

1. Avg antivirus makes my Microsoft surface blue and i cannot do anything. - Similar Threads - Avg antivirus makes

2. Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus.: Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus yet it will let me load McAfee? I keep getting a McAfee popup that says I have 5 viruses yet when I check the security everything is fine....
  3. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  4. AVG Antivirus Has My Computer Security And I Cannot Change It, including AVG Uninstaller.

AVG Antivirus Has My Computer Security And I Cannot Change It, including AVG Uninstaller.: My Windows 10 Services have three AVG Services I'm denied access to. Windows Defender has no service. I cannot disable AVG Antivirus from loading at startup. I cannot disable it in Windows Settings. I cannot change most file permissions. Third-party uninstallers detect...
  5. Removing antivirus such as AVG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing antivirus such as AVG: How do you remove AVG antivirusand stop their annoying pop-up ads? There was a tempting free trial offer to try AVG antivirus; only one of dozens on the market available to download. I was unsatisfied generally and now need to uninstall and remove it completely, mainly...
  6. AVG antivirus

AVG antivirus: How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-antivirus/56a2cde5-8281-44d6-8b52-59b691cb882d"
  7. help remove avg antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help remove avg antivirus: I am trying to update latest windows update but am told to remove avg antivirus . cant find this anywhere in programs or files. any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-remove-avg-antivirus/14555811-bdb7-480e-b3c3-7a3026d5d305
  8. Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version: Can someone please help? I downloaded the free version of AVG Antivirus Free version a while ago and have since uninstalled it but I keep getting the message regarding Windows Update saying that I need to uninstall that programme as it is preventing the update from being...
  9. Unable to remove AVG Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove AVG Antivirus: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I think avg is a terrible virus itself. It is in my computer and I can’t get it out. Can some help get rid of that * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I...
  10. Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus

Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus: Hello Forum, I would like to share with you about AVG antivirus which is installed on my pc. When I turn on my pc, first thing is to update the virus definitions in avg, make some scan, then start doing whatever. Last week while reading something in the internet, suddenly...