Windows 10: AVG apps won't uninstall completely

Discus and support AVG apps won't uninstall completely in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. * Original title: AVG... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by judynunn, Sep 7, 2018.

1. judynunn Win User

AVG apps won't uninstall completely

I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall.

* Original title: AVG

:)

judynunn, Sep 7, 2018
  2. waspman3 Win User

Avg Uninstall Help

Have ran this 3 times and restarted it 3 times. Any other suggestions? It's a file folder and it's a bitch to get rid of.

waspman3, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Jsssssssss Win User
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. AVG apps won't uninstall completely - Similar Threads - AVG apps won't

2. Chromium won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium won't uninstall: Whenever I restart my computer chromium opens up but when I try to uninstall it all it says is "folder is in use". I've tried the folder, control panel, and many other things but it always says the same thing. I don't know if this is a virus or something but I know this...
  3. uninstall won't remove

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall won't remove: CHROMIUM and unknown malware removal program appeared yesterday. I went to control panel, uninstall didn't work. It says it is still working. There is remove chromium icon also, but it's exactly same steps I used. I tried to reset by earlier date but that was unsuccessful....
  4. Uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall an app: I installed this app,quick finder template,decided to uninstall it.Went into settings then apps,only to find it is not in my list of apps....
  5. uninstall apps

uninstall apps: how do you uninstall an app that's not listed in uninstall/install apps in control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/uninstall-apps/50d5e8b2-ff4e-4651-ba03-423a4be4c03e
  6. uninstallation of an app

uninstallation of an app: for some reason I cannot uninstall an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/uninstallation-of-an-app/258587a6-6cda-43d6-b450-f49cb8deef13
  7. Uninstalling AVG Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling AVG Free: This is causing big headache, as what ever I try I am meeting with error oxC0070643. Has anyone had a similar experience, and hoe did they solve it, please? I know I can go to their support, but before that I'd like to hear what others did. Sometimes it can be less tortuous....
  8. Uninstalling AVG antivirus trouble-maker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling AVG antivirus trouble-maker: Hello, Finally have decided to remove AVG antivirus software, too many troubles recently (posted to you my story this week). But first I have some questions: 1. Uninstall from control panel 2. Uninstall with CCleaner. 3. Uninstall using AVG remover tool...
  9. how to completely uninstall a software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to completely uninstall a software: I installed a software two days ago. Now I wish to uninstall it completely and want my PC to be in the state as it was before installing it. A simple uninstall may leave some of the backdoor components installed by this software. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has System Restore...
  10. After uninstalling AVG, no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After uninstalling AVG, no internet: Here's what happened to a friend's laptop (with windows 10 x64). He had Avg free installed and asked me to remove it and install something else. I uninstalled it restarted and lo and behold, no internet. Wifi was connected though, everything ok in device manager as well. I...