Windows 10: AVG apps won't uninstall completely

Discus and support AVG apps won't uninstall completely in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. * Original title: AVG... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by judynunn, Sep 7, 2018.

1. judynunn Win User

AVG apps won't uninstall completely

I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall.

* Original title: AVG

:)

judynunn, Sep 7, 2018
  2. waspman3 Win User

Avg Uninstall Help

Have ran this 3 times and restarted it 3 times. Any other suggestions? It's a file folder and it's a bitch to get rid of.

waspman3, Sep 7, 2018
  3. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. AVG apps won't uninstall completely - Similar Threads - AVG apps won't

2. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  3. magic iso won't completely uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    magic iso won't completely uninstall: i uninstalled magic iso but when i right click on a file or folder, it still shows as an option, i went into my C: drive, programs x86 and i tried to delete it but it said it is still running under another program, i am confused with this, any solutions?...
  4. WinZip Pro 25 Won't Completely Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    WinZip Pro 25 Won't Completely Uninstall: Hi, I downloaded the free trial of this program, they dangled a reduced price for full and I bit. But, first uninstalled the trial...I thought. Now, when I download purchased program from their site and copy/paste reg. # from same site, popup says number doesn't match the...
  5. How to Uninstall an uninvited AVG Browser; Requested AVG Antivirus.

How to Uninstall an uninvited AVG Browser; Requested AVG Antivirus.: Long ago in the days of UK Pub Space Invaders. About 1981 or 2; I started using Microsoft O.S. V.3.1,or 2. with a Qume Sprint 5 Daisy Wheel Printer with a KSR Keyboard; An 80 column 32K computer; 5 inch twin disk drives and software costing the Price of a House. All up in the...
  6. App won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App won't uninstall: I have been having trouble with win 10. (Suprise, Surprise). I found an app that I do not recognize nor install. Dokan Library Bundle. It shows the error " windows installer not available or installed " when I try to uninstall it. Any info about this "new" app would be...
  7. Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version: Can someone please help? I downloaded the free version of AVG Antivirus Free version a while ago and have since uninstalled it but I keep getting the message regarding Windows Update saying that I need to uninstall that programme as it is preventing the update from being...
  8. Uninstalling AVG Free

Uninstalling AVG Free: This is causing big headache, as what ever I try I am meeting with error oxC0070643. Has anyone had a similar experience, and hoe did they solve it, please? I know I can go to their support, but before that I'd like to hear what others did. Sometimes it can be less tortuous....
  9. Uninstalling AVG antivirus trouble-maker

Uninstalling AVG antivirus trouble-maker: Hello, Finally have decided to remove AVG antivirus software, too many troubles recently (posted to you my story this week). But first I have some questions: 1. Uninstall from control panel 2. Uninstall with CCleaner. 3. Uninstall using AVG remover tool...
  10. After uninstalling AVG, no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After uninstalling AVG, no internet: Here's what happened to a friend's laptop (with windows 10 x64). He had Avg free installed and asked me to remove it and install something else. I uninstalled it restarted and lo and behold, no internet. Wifi was connected though, everything ok in device manager as well. I...