Windows 10: AVG free virus program, want it gone

Discus and support AVG free virus program, want it gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a free AVG virus program never activated on my windows 10 HP PC, I dont want it on there, but no matter what I do I can't get rid of it, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WRage66, Mar 25, 2020.

1. WRage66 Win User

AVG free virus program, want it gone

I have a free AVG virus program never activated on my windows 10 HP PC, I dont want it on there, but no matter what I do I can't get rid of it, please help

Thank You

william

:)

WRage66, Mar 25, 2020

2. AVG

AVG has nothing to do with Microsoft and is not offered by Microsoft.

AVG got acquired by Avast.

Any questions about AVG products are best to be asked here:

Official AVG Support | Help with PC, Mac, & Mobile Products

or here:

AVG Support Community | User Forum for All AVG products

Microsoft recommends the use of its own products and sites.

>
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/products

Suggestion to read

Jsssssssss, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 25, 2020
  4. DCnewbie Win User

BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. AVG free virus program, want it gone - Similar Threads - AVG free virus

2. AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions: I always scan my computer with AVG every night, using a smart scan, but I have been noticing that files that it comes up with in "junk files" in the performance issues section of the scan has been going down. I'm worried that AVG is deleting important files, because my...
  3. AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions: I always scan my computer with AVG every night, using a smart scan, but I have been noticing that files that it comes up with in "junk files" in the performance issues section of the scan has been going down. I'm worried that AVG is deleting important files, because my...
  4. AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Are all the apps and programs virus free and free of pups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are all the apps and programs virus free and free of pups: HI I was wondering if some could tell me if all the apps and programs are virus and malware free and other risks free through the windows 11 home microsoft store....
  6. Are all the apps and programs virus free and free of pups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are all the apps and programs virus free and free of pups: HI I was wondering if some could tell me if all the apps and programs are virus and malware free and other risks free through the windows 11 home microsoft store....
  7. AVG Free Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG Free Problems: Hi all. Just upgraded to Edge and I've reinstalled all of my previous antivirus. All seem to be working well (Malwarebytes and Spybot) except for AVG Free. For some reason whenever I double click on the icon I get the blue spinning circle to show that it's "thinking about...
  8. free anti virus program

free anti virus program: some time ago i asked about what were some free antivirus programs. and you pointed me to avast, and a few others. i did not jot then down and i did have them in a folder on a thumb drive, but i put that thumb into my netgear modem to use as a place to put these types of...
  9. unable to start AVG free anti-virus program

unable to start AVG free anti-virus program: Have tried to uninstall it but cannot do this either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/unable-to-start-avg-free-anti-virus-program/4cb46a2c-008e-4e22-87ee-071fbb8995fc"
  10. Uninstalling AVG Free

Uninstalling AVG Free: This is causing big headache, as what ever I try I am meeting with error oxC0070643. Has anyone had a similar experience, and hoe did they solve it, please? I know I can go to their support, but before that I'd like to hear what others did. Sometimes it can be less tortuous....