Windows 10: AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

Discus and support AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi all, I have a problem with my windows laptop. since last tuesday, my laptop running slowly when it is connected internet. and one time, all of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ANITAARE, Mar 4, 2023.

1. ANITAARE Win User

AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

hi all, I have a problem with my windows laptop. since last tuesday, my laptop running slowly when it is connected internet. and one time, all of sudden there was an notification from AVG I've never installed it before that my laptop exposed with trojan malware. Is there any solution for my problem? because it really interfece my work. thank you in advance!!

:)

ANITAARE, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

1. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware - Similar Threads - AVG inform laptop

2. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  3. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  4. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware: hi all, I have a problem with my windows laptop. since last tuesday, my laptop running slowly when it is connected internet. and one time, all of sudden there was an notification from AVG I've never installed it before that my laptop exposed with trojan malware. Is there any...
  5. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware: hi all, I have a problem with my windows laptop. since last tuesday, my laptop running slowly when it is connected internet. and one time, all of sudden there was an notification from AVG I've never installed it before that my laptop exposed with trojan malware. Is there any...
  6. Trojan and Malware

Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  7. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  8. Trojan malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan malware: So I am having problems with my laptop and its cursor that keeps freezing. I saw there had been some malware called Trojan which I used the windows security to get rid of and I thought that would have solved my problems. But my cursor is still freezing, my computer is now...
  9. Commercial and Personal information exposed and changed.

Commercial and Personal information exposed and changed.: I would like to advise the costumers that this image software is very vulnerable. All my information was changed easily, I refer about all accounts in all ambitus, nothing about protection from FIREWALL works. I would like to have your opinion too, because every time I have...
  10. Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...

Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...: Hello Security Special List I have a questions about Windows Defender Security and Microsoft Edge Condition 1. OS : windows 10 Pro (1809) 2.While Windows Defender Security was doing full scan, It found Trojan : HTML /FakeAlert.D 3.The detect Location is...