Windows 10: AVG reports HTML:lframe-inf Threat

Discus and support AVG reports HTML:lframe-inf Threat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time i click on a new thread on ten forums I get this AVG warning, no where else I get this warning, I only use chrome on win10. Whats going on?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ozzy33, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Ozzy33 Win User

AVG reports HTML:lframe-inf Threat

Every time i click on a new thread on ten forums I get this AVG warning, no where else I get this warning, I only use chrome on win10. Whats going on?
    AVG reports HTML:lframe-inf Threat [​IMG]

:)

Ozzy33, Jul 2, 2020

2. AVG Zen and Error message 0xc0000005

Uninstalling the AVG management console (formerly known as AVG Zen)

Uninstalling the AVG management console (previously ... | AVG Support

Uninstall the AVG management console

NOTE: Before uninstalling the AVG management console, you must first uninstall all AVG Products linked to your AVG management console by following steps in the section above.

Troubleshooting

1. If you experience issues uninstalling the AVG management console from your PC, try using
      AVG Clear or AVG Remover by following steps in the article below:
    2. If you are still unable to uninstall the AVG management console after following all steps in this article, contact

AVG Support

Bill Smithers, Jul 2, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User

AVG said SIHClient.exe was a potential threat

Hi Trisha, a lot of users are reporting this with AVG, it is a false Positive, there is nothing wrong with SIHClient.exe, you should restart your PC and if this message pops up again, add an exclusion to SIHClient.exe in AVG

DaveM121, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. AVG reports HTML:lframe-inf Threat - Similar Threads - AVG reports HTML

2. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats: I've looked for answers to this but am not finding them. Windows Defender recently started detecting a utility we use at work written by one of my coworkers in AutoIT as malware. While we've made allowance for it through MDE, Defender on my home computer is also reporting it...
  3. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats: I've looked for answers to this but am not finding them. Windows Defender recently started detecting a utility we use at work written by one of my coworkers in AutoIT as malware. While we've made allowance for it through MDE, Defender on my home computer is also reporting it...
  4. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. *.inf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    *.inf: Not able to run autorun.inf from pen drive automaticallyThe file association for *.inf is with notepadPlease Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inf/ec7aaf08-ca92-4066-8639-9ca9d02aa364
  6. Microsoft_AutoUpdate_4.19.20011301_Updater.pkg Reported by AVG Antivirus as a PUP

Microsoft_AutoUpdate_4.19.20011301_Updater.pkg Reported by AVG Antivirus as a PUP: I use the free version of AVG on a Macbook Pro early 2015, running macOS Mojave. I run Microsoft Office version 16.16.15. After support for Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac ended on October 13, 2020, when running an AVG Antivirus Deep Scan,...
  7. AVG

AVG: I had AVG on my old computer with Windows 7, but had to buy a new computer with Windows 10. I want AVG for this computer too but cannot download it because I didn't get it from Microsoft store. AVG isn't a scam people, it's a good product and I want it on my new computer. Why...
  8. AVG

AVG: I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/avg/7cdb8bff-154c-4303-a986-1ed15fe4b295
  9. Strange Threat Report

Strange Threat Report: I paid for an add-on to MS Money called MSMoneyQuotes.exe. The file checked out fine on Defender and virustotal. I tried copying the file to a Windows zip folder (Money.zip). Defender said it wanted to send it for a cloud scan then came back with the virus warning below....
  10. Timeout by Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0 reports with local HTML files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Timeout by Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0 reports with local HTML files: Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0 reported timeout and failed to read local HTML files after the latest Windows update January 2016. All other browsers such as Safari, Chrome, Opera succeed to to read those HTML files from local hard disks, as did the previous MS Edge version....