Windows 10: Avg tune up on new computer

Discus and support Avg tune up on new computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Avg tune up is safe for a new pc running windows 10 pro ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdurRahim.1955, May 18, 2020.

1. Avg tune up on new computer

Avg tune up is safe for a new pc running windows 10 pro ?

:)

AbdurRahim.1955, May 18, 2020

2. AVG PC Tune-UP

I am using Windows 10. I ran AVG Internet Security and AVG PC Tune-UP after which I tried to down load TurboTax 2015 from a purchased CD and there was no response. I do not know if the CD is bad or my computer. If I have a computer problem, I do not
    know how to repair it.

William McKenzie1966, May 18, 2020
  3. namcap87 Win User
    namcap87, May 18, 2020
  4. Avg tune up on new computer

avg web tune up

I am unable to uninstall AVG web tune up. I already down loaded mcafee but the window defender will not kick in because of avg tried several times to uninstall. Help

CarolynWalsh1, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Avg tune up on new computer

1. Avg tune up on new computer - Similar Threads - Avg tune computer

2. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton tune up: Hello, I'm trying to get a Norton Tune up for my PC. Their tech support guy tells me i don't have the required admin rights on my home personal laptop. This is the text he gave me... "I need you to connect with the Microsoft support and ask for the administrative rights over...
  3. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Norton tune up: Hello, I'm trying to get a Norton Tune up for my PC. Their tech support guy tells me i don't have the required admin rights on my home personal laptop. This is the text he gave me... "I need you to connect with the Microsoft support and ask for the administrative rights over...
  4. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Tune-Up Utility?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tune-Up Utility?: Hi, I'm looking for a good tune-up utility, is Wise Care 365 Pro any good or Glary Utilities Pro, or maybe any other recommendations? I prefer it not to be free as I think free stuff comes with questions, why would anyone give free stuff and not get anything in return. 182602
  6. AVG

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG: I had AVG on my old computer with Windows 7, but had to buy a new computer with Windows 10. I want AVG for this computer too but cannot download it because I didn't get it from Microsoft store. AVG isn't a scam people, it's a good product and I want it on my new computer. Why...
  7. Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error messages (from AVG PC Tune-up) re Windows "Files": Every time I do an AVG PC Tune Up scan of my computer I get the following 3 messages: "The .pano file Extension "HKEY_CLASSES_Root\panoramic File Key is missing/empty" "HKCR\ms-holographicfirstrun\shell key is missing/empty" "The HKCR\ms-set key is missing/empty" Do I...
  8. AVG watchdog preventing computer from booting up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG watchdog preventing computer from booting up: Last night I noticed quite abruptly that many of my apps had stopped working and the computer in general was acting very slow. I restarted the computer, but after the inital Toshiba opening screen the computer went blank with a little spinning circle. After maybe a minute or...
  9. Windows 10 Tune up utils?

Windows 10 Tune up utils?: What do others recommend using as the best Windows 10 tune up/optimiser utility? I'm currently using Boostspeed but wondered what others were using and why? 75498
  10. AVG Web Tune Up. How do I get rid of it?

AVG Web Tune Up. How do I get rid of it?: *Mad I installed AVG Free Virus protection. After a week or so, I was prompted to install AVG Web Tune Up. at a moment of stupidity I allowed it to install. My pc has not been the same since. I found a post on bleeping computer.com about this and how to uninstall it. I...