Windows 10: AVG

Discus and support AVG in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by judynunn, Sep 6, 2018.

1. judynunn Win User

AVG

I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall.

:)

judynunn, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss Win User
  3. waspman3 Win User
    Avg Uninstall Help

Have ran this 3 times and restarted it 3 times. Any other suggestions? It's a file folder and it's a bitch to get rid of.

waspman3, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Billion Debbarma Win User

AVG

Unable to use Windows 10 as AVG CloudCare pop-up arises at the bottom right corner

Hi Brenda,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check is helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the AVG Cloudcare from computer and heck.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control panel

• Click on Programs and features, right click on the
      AVG Cloudcare and click in Uninstall.
    • Now try re-installing it again and check.
    If the issue still persist, I would recommend you to contact AVG Cloudcare support team. They would be the best to help you with this kind of issue.

https://community.cloudcare.avg.com/

If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

AVG

1. AVG - Similar Threads - AVG

2. Windows 10 no longer seeing networked Drobo 5N, 5N2 through AVG Essential Firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 no longer seeing networked Drobo 5N, 5N2 through AVG Essential Firewall: Windows 10 Home and the Drobo dashboard *used to connect* and show a networked Drobo 5N and a Drobo 5N2. Yesterday, I discovered my computer no longer sees either one. I tried: - Disabling AVG Enhanced Firewall (Windows Defender Firewall is off) - Disabling Nord VPN -...
  3. Failure after AVG removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Failure after AVG removal: I used the AVG removal tool and now my computer is stuck in safe mode. It asks for my administrator pass word which I do not have. Using the command line I can see my C: drive. Bill...
  4. my avg keeps asking me for password

my avg keeps asking me for password: i can not uninstall my avg as it keeps asking me for a password which i have no idea what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/my-avg-keeps-asking-me-for-password/5911ea35-7b64-4687-82fc-465f54d233f4
  5. AVG apps won't uninstall completely

AVG apps won't uninstall completely: I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. * Original title: AVG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/avg-apps-wont-uninstall-completely/7cdb8bff-154c-4303-a986-1ed15fe4b295
  6. I have quit AVG and reverted to Windows Defender. I have done an Update but now it won't...

I have quit AVG and reverted to Windows Defender. I have done an Update but now it won't...: I have just quit AVG. I have reverted to Windows Defender. I did an update. Now it will not allow me to perform a scan....
  7. unable to start AVG free anti-virus program

unable to start AVG free anti-virus program: Have tried to uninstall it but cannot do this either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/unable-to-start-avg-free-anti-virus-program/4cb46a2c-008e-4e22-87ee-071fbb8995fc"
  8. Avg antivirus makes my Microsoft surface blue and i cannot do anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avg antivirus makes my Microsoft surface blue and i cannot do anything.: Just like the title, that is what im exprerian right now. Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/avg-antivirus-makes-my-microsoft-surface-blue-and/a6cd9f8e-80a1-4dbc-a7cd-d76c34bc374d
  9. Unable to remove AVG Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove AVG Antivirus: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I think avg is a terrible virus itself. It is in my computer and I can’t get it out. Can some help get rid of that * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I...
  10. AVG says "Protection is disabled" when auto updates are turned off

AVG says "Protection is disabled" when auto updates are turned off: I just installed AVG today, which is owned by Avast (many of the same settings and the same engine), but there's something really annoying that I can't seem to solve. It insists that you set automatic virus definition updates to enabled. If you set it to manual, it insists on...