Windows 10: AVG

Discus and support AVG in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by judynunn, Sep 6, 2018.

1. judynunn Win User

AVG

I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall.

:)

judynunn, Sep 6, 2018
  2. waspman3 Win User
    Avg Uninstall Help

Have ran this 3 times and restarted it 3 times. Any other suggestions? It's a file folder and it's a bitch to get rid of.

waspman3, Sep 6, 2018
  3. AVG

Unable to use Windows 10 as AVG CloudCare pop-up arises at the bottom right corner

Hi Brenda,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check is helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the AVG Cloudcare from computer and heck.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control panel

• Click on Programs and features, right click on the
      AVG Cloudcare and click in Uninstall.
    • Now try re-installing it again and check.
    If the issue still persist, I would recommend you to contact AVG Cloudcare support team. They would be the best to help you with this kind of issue.

https://community.cloudcare.avg.com/

If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

AVG

1. AVG - Similar Threads - AVG

2. Do I need AVG virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need AVG virus: Do I need AVG virus protection or does Defender do as good a job 178322
  3. Running AVG and Windows Defender

Running AVG and Windows Defender: Can I run AVG anti virus along with Windows Defender [Original Title: anti virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/running-avg-and-windows-defender/934f8e1b-28d3-4e6c-9bad-d2a36c616128
  4. Headset constantly disconnects and reconnects. between short intervals. Avg; 6/hr.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset constantly disconnects and reconnects. between short intervals. Avg; 6/hr.: submitted by /u/woshixiaodi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfiqzu/headset_constantly_disconnects_and_reconnects/
  5. AVG and Windows S-mode

AVG and Windows S-mode: I have an already-paid-for AVG plan for multiple devices. My two new HP laptops are in S-Mode, which I understand must be disabled in order to run AVG. I understand the DEFENDER is all I need for virus protection, but AVG also provides a 'tune-up' program. Can that not be...
  6. Gamepass games flagged by AVG with IDP.Generic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass games flagged by AVG with IDP.Generic: I recently downloaded both Superhot MCD, and Nier Automata on PC Gamepass. After playing the game and exiting, AVG flags the .exe files as being infected with IDP.Generic. I tried to upload the files to Virustotal to check if its just a false flag, but apparently I'm locked...
  7. File Explorer Folder and AVG AntiVirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Folder and AVG AntiVirus: I have a brand new computer - Just loaded the free version of AVG and now My File Explorer Folder will not let me create a new folder. How do I fix this?...
  8. Avg browser visual glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avg browser visual glitch: Hello I am having trouble using Avg secure browser when I open it, its just a black or white screen the buttons to exit out or minimize it still work but its really hard to use. I saw a previous post about it and tried to update it but it said it was up to date so I don't...
  9. family safety "Block App" does not work on AVG Web Browser

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family safety "Block App" does not work on AVG Web Browser: I have set up family safety features for my kids. But lately I have noticed one of them installed AVG Web Browser, I added it to "Always Blocked" list, but it still starts on his computer. When you start the app there is a window displayed "App is blocked due to family...
  10. Windows Startup Loop caused by AVG update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Startup Loop caused by AVG update.: My dad's Dell Computer has been stuck on an Automatic Repair loop for hours now, where it fails repair, then asks for a bitlocker recovery key, then fails startup anyway. I tried all the startup options short of formatting the computer, but it's still not working. I've done a...