Windows 10: #AVGater vulnerability does not affect Windows Defender Antivirus

Discus and support #AVGater vulnerability does not affect Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On November 10, 2017, a vulnerability called #AVGater was discovered affecting some antivirus products. The vulnerability requires a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

#AVGater vulnerability does not affect Windows Defender Antivirus

Source: #AVGater vulnerability does not affect Windows Defender Antivirus Windows Security blog

:)

Brink, Nov 13, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Norton Security

Windows Defender is Windows' own built-in antivirus program. When you install a third-party antivirus program like Norton Antivirus, Windows automatically disables Windows Defender. This won't affect your ability to log into your user account.

BulldogXX, Nov 13, 2017
  3. Flash vulnerability may affect N900

@richwhite - in the web browser, go to settings, clear private data, tick the saved passwords option.

Sever---01, Nov 13, 2017
Thema:

#AVGater vulnerability does not affect Windows Defender Antivirus

1. #AVGater vulnerability does not affect Windows Defender Antivirus - Similar Threads - #AVGater vulnerability does

2. What does affected items mean in windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does affected items mean in windows defender?: Are affected items the ones that have the malware in them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-affected-items-mean-in-windows-defender/69e8068e-f9a3-4cda-8605-bfa0fa7d5cc5
  3. What does affected items mean in windows defender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does affected items mean in windows defender?: Are affected items the ones that have the malware in them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-affected-items-mean-in-windows-defender/69e8068e-f9a3-4cda-8605-bfa0fa7d5cc5
  4. Windows Defender Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus: I uninstalled my antivirus software which is mcafee live safe and Windows defender antivirus did not become active automatically. I can't find a way to re enable it. [ATTACH]...
  5. BootHole vulnerability in Secure Boot affecting Linux and Windows

in Windows 10 News
    BootHole vulnerability in Secure Boot affecting Linux and Windows: [ATTACH] “BootHole” vulnerability in the GRUB2 bootloader opens up Windows and Linux devices using Secure Boot to attack. All operating systems using GRUB2 with Secure Boot must release new installers and bootloaders. Join Eclypsium for a webinar...
  6. Windows Defender and Antivirus

Windows Defender and Antivirus: Most of the users do not want to use paid Antivirus software and use Windows Defender Antivirus. But some do have trust on Microsoft Defender and use paid anti-virus software.But what is your response? Comment below....
  7. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: hi, in my windows defender security center's virus and threat protection it says "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". How can i change it....
  8. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: my pc windows defender antivirus suddenly stoppped. i tried to turn it on or even restarting but its denying .its always displaying a "out of date" message .i am trying to update it but no progress...
  9. Windows Defender Antivirus

Windows Defender Antivirus: The scan found a trojan virus and to remove it is asking for my password which I enter and it doesnot accept https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/windows-defender-antivirus/ced9f7a5-7bb6-44fe-8b92-20909e49f6ea
  10. Windows Defender Vulnerable

Windows Defender Vulnerable: Windows Defender Antivirus Still Vulnerable to Attacks Despite Patches Researcher finds RCE flaws in Windows Defender Jun 15, 2017 09:38 GMT · By Bogdan Popa · Share: Microsoft rolled out several patches for Windows Defender in order to address vulnerabilities...