Windows 10: AVID 11 rack

Discus and support AVID 11 rack in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is kind of a shot in the dark but I wonder if someone here could help me. I have a piece of software that is an interface for a digital audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChrisPbass, May 22, 2021.

1. AVID 11 rack

This is kind of a shot in the dark but I wonder if someone here could help me. I have a piece of software that is an interface for a digital audio workstation. I've been able to get it installed on my PC but I've been trying to get installed on two different laptops and it will not work. When I try to reboot Windows will not reboot and I basically have to go back to a restore point. Is it possible to look at logs to see what is going on here I guess that's not even possible because I can't get Windows to reboot at all so I can't get to the logs. Can I do that and safe mode? All three are on the same version of windows. Up to date. The PC is probably the oldest of all three. It is fairly old software. Completely unsupported and there is very little community around the software/hardware.

:)

ChrisPbass, May 22, 2021

2. How to clear the task bar memory in windows 10.

I use avid eleven rack in pro tools 11. The eleven rack editor pins itself onto the task bar and will not maximize...Any help would be greatly appreciated

michael fikes, May 22, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 22, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

AVID 11 rack

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 22, 2021
Thema:

AVID 11 rack

1. AVID 11 rack - Similar Threads - AVID rack

2. Windows and Avid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Avid: I have an old Avid 6.5 editing program that I own. I can not afford to do the Subscription that Avid wants for all the new editing systems.I just do little documentaries on my own. I have been running it off line with 7 pro . Was wondering if there is a way to make it work on...
  3. Windows and Avid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and Avid: I have an old Avid 6.5 editing program that I own. I can not afford to do the Subscription that Avid wants for all the new editing systems.I just do little documentaries on my own. I have been running it off line with 7 pro . Was wondering if there is a way to make it work on...
  4. AVID 11 rack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVID 11 rack: This is kind of a shot in the dark but I wonder if someone here could help me. I have a piece of software that is an interface for a digital audio workstation. I've been able to get it installed on my PC but I've been trying to get installed on two different laptops and it...
  5. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2: Hello, I've been having a issue with my computer ever since it was corrupted by a windows update. I have a Focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio interface and every time i change the bit-rate of it, my computer crashes with a blue screen and says "Error Code: Bad_Pool_Caller". I...
  6. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools: Hi, I just installed Avid Pro Tools on my computer and as soon as its done loading everything, a blue screen appears on my screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and the error code is "Bad_Pool_Caller". The very first time tried opening it, it gave...
  7. avid pro tools first error 1935

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    avid pro tools first error 1935: I keep getting this message when I try to install pro tools with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avid-pro-tools-first-error-1935/ad837f77-9155-4fde-bad2-674c11b79d0f
  8. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...
  9. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...
  10. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Support