Windows 10: avid pro tools first error 1935

Discus and support avid pro tools first error 1935 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting this message when I try to install pro tools with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Derrick75, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Derrick75 Win User

avid pro tools first error 1935

I keep getting this message when I try to install pro tools with windows 10

:)

Derrick75, Jun 25, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

This might be something to consider:

On Avid's website see What Operating System should I have installed for
    my version of Avid Pro Tools

Looking down the list of requirements for v.2018.4 you'll see: "Intel® PC with Windows 8.1 (Standard and Pro Editions), or Windows 10 (standard or Anniversary)"

According to this web page, version 2018.4 of Pro Tools is not supported on Windows 10 after the Anniversary Update, which is v.1607 of Windows 10. However, that page was last updated on May 24, 2018, so things may have changed. It might be worthwhile
    to ask Avid technical support if your version of Pro Tools is supported on v.1803 of Windows 10.

BulldogXX, Jun 25, 2019
  3. AVID PRO TOOLS

I recently upgrade to windows 10 I use avid pro tools it was working fine after the upgrade but now its not. I will have to uninstall windows 10 and go back to windows 7 because I make my living in Post production. Overall I think windows 10 is awesome but
    not at the moment. any solution anyone b4 I reinstall windows 7

Thanks

MichaelEpstein96, Jun 25, 2019
  4. ampnerd Win User

Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and very recent/clean systems. One installs "Pro Tools" just fine, the other does not......
    On the first of the two PC's the install goes just fine and everything is installed correctly and Pro Tools works as expected. On second machine the install will not complete and behaves differently during the installation process. On this second machine when I run the installer it starts fine but then after 30 seconds it displays a "Windows Installer v5" window. This window did not appear during the installation on the first machine.
    This window pops up 3 times to which I have to click OK to so it will keep installing. Just before it appears the third time I get a new "Install Shield Wizard" window appear at the bottom of the screen that I think is the actual installation of the main Pro Tools app (the previous installation windows were installing the peripheral software I think).
    As soon as this Install Shield Wizard window pops up I get the third "Windows Installer v5" window and as soon as I click OK to that the Install Shield Wizard window disappears and the application stops installing.
    What could be going on that it won't let the main installer run, or rather quits it right after it starts? These machines are identical in terms of hardware and software. I have attached photos below of the process.

avid pro tools first error 1935 [​IMG]

ampnerd, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. avid pro tools first error 1935 - Similar Threads - avid pro tools

2. Error 1935

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1935: I am using Windows 11. I tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable . But, this installation gives following error. Error 1935. An error occured during the installation of assembly....
  3. Error 1935

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1935: I am using Windows 11. I tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable . But, this installation gives following error. Error 1935. An error occured during the installation of assembly....
  4. 1935 ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1935 ERROR: Hi all,Hoping someone can help.I am getting the following message when I try to install wireless earbuds :I am also getting the following message which comes on screen about every 5 mins, don't know if it's related but has been appearing long before I tried to install the...
  5. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2: Hello, I've been having a issue with my computer ever since it was corrupted by a windows update. I have a Focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio interface and every time i change the bit-rate of it, my computer crashes with a blue screen and says "Error Code: Bad_Pool_Caller". I...
  6. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools: Hi, I just installed Avid Pro Tools on my computer and as soon as its done loading everything, a blue screen appears on my screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and the error code is "Bad_Pool_Caller". The very first time tried opening it, it gave...
  7. Installation error 1935 for pro tools

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installation error 1935 for pro tools: I'm just a frustrated idiot musician who just wants to make music. I've already tried repairing .NET framework, aswell as, fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\ in the Comand prompt. And if your wondering why I didn't try running it in compatibility mode, well I would but the...
  8. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...
  9. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...
  10. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Support

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 1935 pro tools first

2. protools install error 1935

3. pro tools first error 935

4. installing protools error 1935,
  5. protools first installation error 1935,
  6. pro tools error 1935,
  7. avid 1935 error