Windows 10: Avidemux crashes

Discus and support Avidemux crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Some small video mp4 clips (about 800 x 450 or so), I want to enlarge them to 720p (1280 x 720). To do this I use 'Avidemux', (2.6.12 version)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Avidemux crashes

Hello,
    Some small video mp4 clips (about 800 x 450 or so), I want to enlarge them to 720p (1280 x 720). To do this I use 'Avidemux', (2.6.12 version)
    set as follows:
    1. video output to mpeg4 avc(x264)
    2. audio to copy
    3. output format to mp4v2 muxer
    4. on the toolbar select auto 720p, then OK
    then hit the 'file - save', (don't know why the output format changes to 'avi muxer', but I change it back to mp4v2 muxer)
    then save the file, the final file is nice.
    While the program is still open, I close the file and want to repeat with another clip, set everything as above,, when I hit the toolbat to 'auto', the program crashes.
    I open it again and do the same all over with the other clip and it works.
    Again with another clip - the program crashes. So each time I want to enlarge a clip. have to restart the program.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Aug 8, 2016
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Video Editor for Windows 10

Another good option is Avidemux:

Avidemux - Wikipedia

Rohn007, Aug 8, 2016
  3. osheehy Win User
    Is Avidemux necessary in Windows 10 ?

Is Avidemux necessary in Windows 10 ?

<Moved from Windows Essentials>

<original title: Avidemux>

osheehy, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Avidemux crashes

1. Avidemux crashes - Similar Threads - Avidemux crashes

2. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  3. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  4. Laptop crashing Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing Blue screen: Hello Everyone, I'm getting the blue screen crash whenever i run "Studio one". From what i've seen it has something to do with Audiomirror.sys and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I've attached the minidump files here Minidump.zip , and would appreciate if anyone could help me with...
  5. Laptop crashing Blue screen

Laptop crashing Blue screen: Hello Everyone, I'm getting the blue screen crash whenever i run "Studio one". From what i've seen it has something to do with Audiomirror.sys and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I've attached the minidump files here Minidump.zip , and would appreciate if anyone could help me with...
  6. Windows Laptop keeps crashing and occasionally BSODs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Laptop keeps crashing and occasionally BSODs.: My Lenovo Legion 5 laptop keeps crashing. I don't know what to do. Everytime I turn it on, after 5-10 minutes it just freezes and crashes. On rare occasions it lasts a little bit longer. I am completely stuck, and I dont know what to do. Occasionally, I get BSOD messages,...
  7. Windows Laptop keeps crashing and occasionally BSODs.

Windows Laptop keeps crashing and occasionally BSODs.: My Lenovo Legion 5 laptop keeps crashing. I don't know what to do. Everytime I turn it on, after 5-10 minutes it just freezes and crashes. On rare occasions it lasts a little bit longer. I am completely stuck, and I dont know what to do. Occasionally, I get BSOD messages,...
  8. Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...: I have had a recurring issue where my pc will sit fine for a few minutes, then automatically reboot and go into power saving mode. I had the issue start on my old pc but it would shut my pc down completely. I ended up rebuilding it and got it up finally today. Yet I have had...
  9. Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...

Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...: I have had a recurring issue where my pc will sit fine for a few minutes, then automatically reboot and go into power saving mode. I had the issue start on my old pc but it would shut my pc down completely. I ended up rebuilding it and got it up finally today. Yet I have had...
  10. How to fix games crashing and whats the reason of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix games crashing and whats the reason of it?: Hi i have a 7800x3d 4070 32gb 6400mhzb650 aorus elite ax850w 80+ gold corsairKingston nv2 1tb___________________________My main game is fortnite , and it crashes after a while that im in game, and its very consistent wich i crashed around 7 times in span of 2 hours, i tought...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avimux 1280 to 720p