Windows 10: avira antivirus

Discus and support avira antivirus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; update program says remove avira antivirus. cant find on computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by daveNIESE, Jan 28, 2020.

1. daveNIESE Win User

avira antivirus

update program says remove avira antivirus. cant find on computer

:)

daveNIESE, Jan 28, 2020
  2. kath_986 Win User

Avira Antivirus

Windows cannot send updates due to Avira Antivirus (not Aviva) - they suggest uninstalling Avira but it is not listed and I am not aware that I ever downloaded it. Presume its some sort of malware - any suggestions please if anyone has had the same problem
    - thank you

Kath Oliver

kath_986, Jan 28, 2020
  3. avira antivirus

i need to uninstall avira antivirus and i have looked everywhere and can't find any suggestions

JamieJeffries, Jan 28, 2020
  4. avira antivirus

Avira Antivirus removal

I'm trying to install a windows update and it asks me to remove Avira Antivirus - I can't find it on my laptop. I have tried the various options as suggested in other threads. Now what?

PeteStacey1, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

avira antivirus

1. avira antivirus - Similar Threads - avira antivirus

2. Avira Antivirus not opening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira Antivirus not opening: I have a win10 laptop, and Avira will not open. I've tried everything I could, but some methods are restricted. I don't have Avira.ServiceHost.exe, and they say that might be the problem, but I don't have the permission to uninstall the app. I got Avira free version because I...
  3. Avira Free Antivirus

Avira Free Antivirus: If I want to uninstall avira free, how do I reinstall? There has avira removal tool to uninstall but no reinstall avira after uninstall avira free using the tool but malwarebytes has support tool to uninstall and reinstall but avira free don't have. I'm too lazy to go to...
  4. Avira Antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avira Antivirus: How do I uninstall a program called, "Avira Antivirus"? I don't know how it got onto my computer and is preventing MS updates.Thank You,Kathy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avira-antivirus/cce2d2f3-740e-444e-9ff9-de978d4560ec
  5. Avira Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avira Antivirus: How do I uninstall a program called, "Avira Antivirus"? I don't know how it got onto my computer and is preventing MS updates.Thank You,Kathy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avira-antivirus/cce2d2f3-740e-444e-9ff9-de978d4560ec
  6. Avira Antivirus

7. avira antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    avira antivirus: Can someone help me remove/uninstall this program ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avira-antivirus/7ac5c7bf-c69c-4648-b156-76977234b5a4
  8. Avira antivirus is still the one controlling my antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avira antivirus is still the one controlling my antivirus: I uninstalled avira antivirus but then i can't use my build it/default antivirus because it says that "Avira is snoozed open the app to configure settings" but when I open the app it says "path specified not found" I already uninstalled but it still it controls my default...
  9. I cannot remove avira antivirus after many attempts

I cannot remove avira antivirus after many attempts: Hi, I had tried unsuccessfully to upgrade to window 10 1903 version with the issue: manually uninstall avira antivirus. Upon a Marcus D's advise to download the avira cleaner.exe and 'clean' it in Safe Mode, and removed the extension from Chrome, I'm still unable to to...
  10. Can't upgrade to Win10 build 1809 due to old Avira antivirus install.

Can't upgrade to Win10 build 1809 due to old Avira antivirus install.: I have a laptop that has had Window10 on it for quite a while. However, there is a new build of Windows 10 called 1809 that I can't upgrade to on that particular laptop. During the upgrade, it detects old traces of Avira and stops the upgrade saying I have to remove it before...