Windows 10: avira keeps auto turns it self back on.

Discus and support avira keeps auto turns it self back on. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is it windows 10 or avira it self that reactivating the real time protection? I disable it when doing things that cause intensive disk, but notice... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dskiller, Sep 14, 2018.

1. dskiller Win User

avira keeps auto turns it self back on.

is it windows 10 or avira it self that reactivating the real time protection?

I disable it when doing things that cause intensive disk, but notice that later on it back on again.

anyway to stop that?

:)

dskiller, Sep 14, 2018

2. Help, I keep getting a blue screen because my computer isn't turning on correct. It won't self auto repair.

Help, I keep getting a blue screen because my computer isn't turning on correct. It won't self auto repair.

IanTaylor1, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 14, 2018
  4. avira keeps auto turns it self back on.

Avira icon on system tray not showing

p060477,

marsmimar's suggestion, based on that of others, is a very good step to take.

*Arrow If the problem still remains, then, your best bet is to go to the Avira support forum. Avira is the best source to solve this issue. It IS their program, they know best what problems exist, and they are the ones who can actually do something about it!

cottonball, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

avira keeps auto turns it self back on.

1. avira keeps auto turns it self back on. - Similar Threads - avira keeps auto

2. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  3. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  4. Microphone auto adjusting and muting by it self

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone auto adjusting and muting by it self: So like the title mentions my microphone auto adjusts and mutes it self, I got a razer kraken 7.1 v2, I don't know the cause for that so I request help, I turned off the auto gain control in the apps (discord, teams, skype) in the sound settings I unchecked the let apps gain...
  5. Settings keep turning back on by them self in windows 10 1903.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings keep turning back on by them self in windows 10 1903.: Hello, Have the following problem with the some of the settings in privcy in windows 10 1903 find that I turn off the settings don,t use them a coupe of days later go back into settings and the settings that I have turned off are back on again. Get no warning and don,t even...
  6. Problem- auto self shutting down and restart auto there after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem- auto self shutting down and restart auto there after: My pc has problem... go to start up it with power on button and go 3-sec and auto restart repeatedly Before this when was going to startup when entered Windows auto restart repeatedly May power button has problem or... UPS slot Problem... connect to other slot?...
  7. avira

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    avira: does anyone else have this " avira" on there computer? I dont know what it is doing but its messing up my laptop! and my screen does all kinds of weird stuff the screen ha a mind of its own.i dont know if its an update or if someone is on my laptop.can someone please help...
  8. Auto Hide on Taskbar keeps turning itself on...

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Hide on Taskbar keeps turning itself on...: I do not want to hide my task bar. All I can find are issues about it not hiding. I go into the task bar properties and turn off Auto Hide, but after a while it is back on again. Any suggestions? 56085
  9. Monitors keep turning themselves back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors keep turning themselves back on: Hi guys. I have an issue where my monitors keep turning themselves back on. I've scoured google (or more accurately ddg) and I've found little in the form of a solution. I hear tale that xbox 360 USB controllers cause monitors to turn back on, and I do plug mine in for...
  10. PC turns it self on at 3pm

in Windows 10 Support
    PC turns it self on at 3pm: Agreed. It looks like a wake up schedule for Acronis.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avira keeps turning back on