Windows 10: Avoid the time display in the lock screens

Discus and support Avoid the time display in the lock screens in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10 v1511, how do I make sure that the lock screen does not display the time? Thanks Bye 30911 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balubeto, Nov 20, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Avoid the time display in the lock screens

Hi

In Windows 10 v1511, how do I make sure that the lock screen does not display the time?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Nov 20, 2015
  2. bluzmstr2 Win User

unable to change Windows 10 lock screen time format

OT- Time Sync

24 hour time on my lock-screen won't sync with the rest of my computer since installing windows 10. The time displayed on lock-screen is 12 hour time, whereas with the rest of my computer the time reads 24 hours. Went to settings to view lock-screen, which
    there displays the lock-screen example as in 24 hour time, however, on the actual lock-screen the time actually reads 12 hour time. How does one correct this problem so that the actual lock-screen time displays the exact same time as the rest of one's computer?

bluzmstr2, Nov 20, 2015
  3. iMars Win User
    How to turn of the automatically screen/keylock time-out in Nokia Belle?

Hi!

I have a E7-00 with Nokia Belle. To avoid accidentally making a call when my phone is my pocket, I can lock the keys and screen with the slide key lock switch.

My problem is that the keys and screen locks automatically. I don’t want that, because it’s not necessary in my office or at home (the phone is just lying on the desk).

Questions: How can I turn of the automatically screen/keylock time-out?!

When I select > Settings and Phone > Display > Screen/keylock time-out, I can only define the length of time between 1-5 min. But I can’t turn it off!

The slide key lock switch is sufficient. I don’t need the automatically screen/keylock. I want to choose by myself with the slide key lock.

In advance, thanks for your help.

iMars, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Nov 21, 2015
  5. balubeto Win User
    balubeto, Nov 21, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Curious, why would you want to do this?

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Avoid the time display in the lock screens - Similar Threads - Avoid display lock

2. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  3. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  4. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. caps lock no on screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock no on screen display: hi- did reset of windows 11,running microsoft edge. microsoft 5050 keyboard..........there is no 'CAPS' indicator lighton this keyboard.however........i was able to get a CAPS ON'display on my screen,lower right hand corner,prior to reset..............now,it's gone.i have...
  6. Lock Screen Timing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Timing: My lock screen background is chosen to Windows Spotlight..but i don't get time to see pictures as the lock screen automatically takes me to enter pin screen in just 1-2 seconds,i want to stay on windows spotlight picture display screen for some time.....
  7. Lock Screen Display

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Display: How do I change the ID on the lock screen from my email account name in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-display/84324f3d-a72f-4103-931a-55092d1d9c76
  8. Lock Screen/Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen/Display: I would like to display my lock screen on both of my monitors and want to know if that is possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screendisplay/f5f77fac-6bdb-4ce8-b9a9-2f8d761540c0
  9. Screen time lock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen time lock: I have recently bought a windows 10 pc, after using a windows 7 a long time. I was trying to download something until it suddenly told me, 'Time's Up!' and that its locked till 07:00pm (currently 9am). Whenever I click my parent is here, it says since i'm an administrator i...
  10. Screen lock time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen lock time: Scope I have searched and searched for a solution on this issue and have found one that works but the settings do not stick. Description and research I have 2 Windows 10 upgraded computers that the accounts lock out after only one minute. This is a domain environment with...