Windows 10: AVR DENON X-1600H showing Multi In instead of Dolby Atmos

Discus and support AVR DENON X-1600H showing Multi In instead of Dolby Atmos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys im having an issue with Windows 10 recently and i want to make sure if anyone has the same problem or if it's only me. I ve never had a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PAPACO1, Jan 6, 2021.

1. PAPACO1 Win User

AVR DENON X-1600H showing Multi In instead of Dolby Atmos

Hi guys im having an issue with Windows 10 recently and i want to make sure if anyone has the same problem or if it's only me. I ve never had a problem with my AVR since today. The AVR shows that the audio coming from the games that are Dolby Atmos certified is just Multi In PCM I have the Dolby Atmos for Home Cinema option enabled for the HDMI output. I have tried many things in order to fix it like reinstalling the Dolby Access App or the NVIDIA Drivers. I even make sure if the AVR was set wrong but is like it only gets Multi In PCM from my PC. This is only happening to me in games cause i ve tried with movies and it shows Dolby Atmos is working. I don't know what is wrong here.

:)

PAPACO1, Jan 6, 2021

2. Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10

Hello,when i use Dolby Atmos games on my windows 10 PC the Denon AVR show "multi in" instead "Dolby Atmos".the strange thing is that when i play Dolby Atmos example videos included in Dolby Access App, the Denon AVR show "Dolby Atmos".Again if i play Dolby
    Atmos content in Apple TV 4k or in 4k blu ray player Denon show "Dolby Atmos" as expected.

So the problem seems to be in Dolby Atmos with Windows 10 PC.Anyone have a fix for this issue?

Giuseppe Alleva, Jan 6, 2021
  3. PC to AVR no audio output when Atmos

Recently my setup stopped producing sound. When sound was playing, my AVR would show "dolby surround" when playing games and watching youtube. I left my computer on for 24 hours. When I came back, my AVR would say "dolby atmos" when playing games and youtube. Unfortunately, no sound is produced when it says atmos. Sound is produced If I configure the setup to 5.1 with no spatial sound. In this scenario, the AVR shows "multi ch in."

I'm fairly new to PC ownership. I have my PC set up like a console to my home theater and TV. The PC is connected directly from the GPU to the AVR using an HDMI 2.2 cable. My AVR is a Denon x2300 that supports Atmos encoding and decoding.

It took me a while to fumble my way through setting it up originally. The steps I have already taken include: making sure all windows updates and drivers are up to date, using the "configure" settings, downloading the doldy access app and setting it up for home theater, and using properties menu to set spatial sound to dolby atmos.

PC specs
    Windows 10
    Motherboad: gigabyte x570 gaming
    GPU: nvidia 2070

icecreampirate, Jan 6, 2021
  4. AVR DENON X-1600H showing Multi In instead of Dolby Atmos

Dolby Atmos for home theater option is missing.

My set up: I have Denon AVR X4400H connected to my Nvidat Titan x (Pascal) via an HDMI cable. I have my monitor connected to it via the display port cable. I have 5.1.2 speaker set up connected to the receiver and they all work fine.

Denon is the default playback device. When I attempt to go to spacial sound, I do not see an option to enable Dolby Atmos for home theater. I only have an option for headphones which I can enable and it works fine as far as I can tell. When I use Atmos for
    headphones and play Atmos content from the Dolby Access app, my receiver displays Dolby Atmos as the source input type.

I've tried reinstalling Nvidia sound drivers and Dolby Access app to no effect. The option to enable Dolby Atmos for home theater is missing.

EugeneArutchev, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

AVR DENON X-1600H showing Multi In instead of Dolby Atmos

1. AVR DENON X-1600H showing Multi In instead of Dolby Atmos - Similar Threads - AVR DENON 1600H

2. DOLBY ATMOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOLBY ATMOS: Nao consigo comprar o dobly atmos, a pagina de compra nao abre. O app esta instalado normal. alguem tem uma soluçao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b333faee-c4a4-468c-8bf9-d1654d06a693
  3. Dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  4. Laptop to Denon avr

Laptop to Denon avr: I have a older toshiba laptop sattilite L670 running windows 10. Connected using hdmi. I am only getting stereo into the denon. When I go to the sound settings and specify 7.1 and ping the 8 speakers I only get sound coming from the l/r speakers in my system. Does this...
  5. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, No Sound with AVR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, No Sound with AVR: Hi all, recently I received an AVR + Speakers & Sub from someone who did not have use for it anymore. I've been trying to use it with Windows 10 using "Dolby Atmos for Home Theater" selected under spatial sound. However, whenever I choose it, I don't get any sound whatsoever...
  6. Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10

Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10: Hello,when i use Dolby Atmos games on my windows 10 PC the Denon AVR show "multi in" instead "Dolby Atmos".the strange thing is that when i play Dolby Atmos example videos included in Dolby Access App, the Denon AVR show "Dolby Atmos".Again if i play Dolby Atmos content in...
  7. Dolby Atmos

Dolby Atmos: I tried to buy Dolby Atmos but It wouldn't let me put my postal code until I saw that the region was locked to the UK but in my Microsoft account said that my country was Romania How do I change the country???? [ATTACH] this is from Dolby almost [ATTACH] this is from my...
  8. dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
    dolby atmos: why cant I enable dolby atmos for home theatre? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b8b31f3d-ccb6-43c2-a425-a9b25700ec2d
  9. Netflix app shows Dolby Atmos icon but it does not play atmos

Netflix app shows Dolby Atmos icon but it does not play atmos: After reading too much forums, blogs and reports, I give up. My Windows 10 has HEVC, dolby atmos works with VLC or even playing movies directly in Windows, I have 8700K, GTX 1080 TI, all updated. Netflix App is working with 4k and Bluray, my Spatial Sound also has Dolby...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to enable Dolby atmos denon