Windows 10: AVR116T Avengers Tablet "Invalid Password" Upon Power On

Discus and support AVR116T Avengers Tablet "Invalid Password" Upon Power On in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The moment I power on my Avengers 11.6" AVR116T tablet "Invalid Password" is displayed. Touchpad, keyboard and touchscreen is also non-responsive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NGKH5, Feb 14, 2021.

1. NGKH5 Win User

AVR116T Avengers Tablet "Invalid Password" Upon Power On

The moment I power on my Avengers 11.6" AVR116T tablet "Invalid Password" is displayed.

Touchpad, keyboard and touchscreen is also non-responsive. Anyway to "revive" it?

:)

NGKH5, Feb 14, 2021

2. "Handle is invalid" on tablet

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your effort in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with: "handle is invalid" error, we will help you with this issue.

As you are able to access Lock-screen, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to enter the password and check if you can log-in to the device.

Step 2: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode and check if it helps.

• Reboot the PC, and when you reach the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you click the Power button and select
      Restart.

• When the system reboots, you will enter the Windows Recovery Environment.
      Select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with networking.

Once you are in Safe mode, I suggest you to disable the anti-virus software and check if it helps.

Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you
    should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3: Follow the steps to boot the device in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter
    • In the System Configuration
      window, click on General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 14, 2021
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

1. AVR116T Avengers Tablet "Invalid Password" Upon Power On - Similar Threads - AVR116T Avengers Tablet

2. Invalid pin and incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid pin and incorrect password: When I turned the computer on yesterday , it displayed only black screen with the mouse. Then I searched some information about this issue in Baidu,the computer was in the diagonstic startup mode,it restarted automatically.It seemed everything was ok,but the windows login...
  3. Invalid pin and incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Invalid pin and incorrect password: When I turned the computer on yesterday , it displayed only black screen with the mouse. Then I searched some information about this issue in Baidu,the computer was in the diagonstic startup mode,it restarted automatically.It seemed everything was ok,but the windows login...
  4. Invalid pin and incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  6. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  7. Invalid Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Invalid Password: I cannot sign in on my laptop since a recent Windows update that did not finish and was removed. When I went to log in it stated my password was invalid. I had just used it earlier that day. I tried resetting password 3 or 4 times and still cannot sign in. I can log in on my...
  8. Invalid Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invalid Password: I have a desktop computer and it seems to be working fine right now. I also have a laptop computer BUT when I enter the password on the laptop it tells me it is a incorrect password. I have NOT changed any passwords anywhere. Why is it telling me it is a invalid password?...
  9. Invalid password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Invalid password: Hi everyone, When my computer starts it's kind of slow. So i opened system configuration and services. And i did disabled all. Then I restored the pc guess what, my correct password did not work. And my account is not Microsoft account. Please help me! 88146
  10. Invalid Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid Password: I apologize because this is a long-distance, 2nd party, problem. My daughter, a software professional for over 30 years (as am I, having been everything from a coder to a systems architect since the '60s) called last night and is at the point of smashing her new Dell....