Windows 10: AVX Supported but disabled

Discus and support AVX Supported but disabled in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently been experiencing crashes in Apex Legends, and I know that Apex uses AVX, so I did a little just looking around, and I found that in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bkamahl, May 18, 2020.

1. AVX Supported but disabled

Hi, I've recently been experiencing crashes in Apex Legends, and I know that Apex uses AVX, so I did a little just looking around, and I found that in Aida64 and the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool, it says that AVX and AVX2 are not supported, or supported but not enabled, yet I know that my I5-9600KF supports AVX, my friend has had the same issue rencently, but he could not figure out what was causing it, so he just reinstalled Windows and it fixed it, but I'm trying to avoid a reinstall. Does anyone know of a fix or possible and drivers or services that could be related to it that I may have disabled? I looked through my BIOS and the only option with AVX would be the AVX offset, and I tried the bdedit /set xsavedisble 0, that didn't fix anything either.

Some of my specs just in case that's somehow related:

I5 9600KF

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING

G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB 3600 Mhz

RTX 2060

Any help or tips would be appreciated AVX Supported but disabled :D

Edit: I'm on latest BIOS and drivers, and on Windows 10 1909 64 bit UEFI.

Edit2: I have done SFC and DISM commands.

submitted by /u/Bkamahl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bkamahl, May 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 18, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 18, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

AVX Supported but disabled

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 18, 2020
Thema:

AVX Supported but disabled

1. AVX Supported but disabled - Similar Threads - AVX Supported disabled

2. What is CSM Support in BIOS? How to enable or disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is CSM Support in BIOS? How to enable or disable it?: [IMG]CSM or Compatibility Support Mode is a part of UEFI Firmware and is used to make an operating system and other connected devices compatible with the UEFI. It is only used by devices when the application is not compatible with BIOS but UEFI. In this post, we will learn...
  3. Unable to Disable Bluetooth User Support Service_19a935e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Disable Bluetooth User Support Service_19a935e: Trying to disable Bluetooth services.The first 2 disable ok but when I changed the Startup type to Disabled I get:'The parameter is incorrect'Any ideas?James...
  4. Unable to Disable Bluetooth User Support Service_19a935e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Disable Bluetooth User Support Service_19a935e: Trying to disable Bluetooth services.The first 2 disable ok but when I changed the Startup type to Disabled I get:'The parameter is incorrect'Any ideas?James...
  5. Unable to Disable Bluetooth User Support Service_19a935e

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to Disable the Windows 10 UI Support for Controllers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Disable the Windows 10 UI Support for Controllers: I have a DualShock 4 controller and use DS4Windows with a couple of custom profiles to get the controller to work with Windows not just games and I've found that Windows 10 now has built in support for selecting elements in UWP apps using the controller. For example, if I...
  7. Windows Networking Disabled After Disabling CSM Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Networking Disabled After Disabling CSM Support: Hello! I’m having a tough time here after disabling CSM support in my BIOS. Upon loading Windows now, my Ethernet adapter is completely missing from Network & Internet Settings, and in Device Manager, is labeled with a warning sign. In the Device Status box inside the...
  8. disable force feedback support via regedit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable force feedback support via regedit: Hi, I need to disable the force feedback to a virual controller device "vjoy". I have already renamed this Keys: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_1234&PID_BEAD\OEMForceFeedback...
  9. Disability Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disability Support: Is there any help for people with Disability to upgrade their PC and Windows 10? Microsoft has made billions from the disability community as well as others of course. Is there any basic human kindness for persons less affluent due to circumstances beyond their control....
  10. Uninstall / disable Microsoft Raw Codec Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall / disable Microsoft Raw Codec Support: Hi! I find the MS Raw codec files support to slow down folder browsing in folders with many raw camera files and want to know how I disable or uninstall Microsoft Camera Codec pack for Windows 10. I have googled for hours but can't find anything about this apart from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avx offset Windows 10 regedit