Windows 10: awaiting download

Discus and support awaiting download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, Im having trouble updating my pc to Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us . when i got into my settings i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by just eva, Oct 23, 2018.

1. just eva Win User

awaiting download

hi,

Im having trouble updating my pc to Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us . when i got into my settings i click onto update and security then click check updates and then it comes up with this Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us and underneath it says status: awaiting download. i click on the power button to see if then is and update and shut down etc; I would really like to update my pc to the Microsoft 10 updates. what do i do?

:)

just eva, Oct 23, 2018

2. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download.
    This is the screenshot from my laptop.

awaiting download [​IMG]

Is there a way to start it?

mikelferdinan, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 23, 2018
  4. awaiting download

Update windowns Awaiting download

so it says preparing to download then finished doing that now it says "Status: Awaiting download" and not sure what to do? any help

MaineBaldemor, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

awaiting download

1. awaiting download - Similar Threads - awaiting download

2. i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice...: i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice for my business https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-windows-11-home-to-pro-and-paid-on/b983ced3-a8c1-4481-98b8-75a3409b20f9
  3. i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice...: i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice for my business https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-windows-11-home-to-pro-and-paid-on/b983ced3-a8c1-4481-98b8-75a3409b20f9
  4. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Awaiting Restart message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Awaiting Restart message: Recently reinstalled Windows 10 and after updating system all but one of them has failed.'Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2' seems to be caught in a loop where it downloads, installs then requests a system reboot after which it processes the update before starting up...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Awaiting Restart message

Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Awaiting Restart message: Recently reinstalled Windows 10 and after updating system all but one of them has failed.'Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2' seems to be caught in a loop where it downloads, installs then requests a system reboot after which it processes the update before starting up...
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Awaiting Restart message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just...: I have tried reseting it and repairing it and loggin out an in but doesnt seem to work i dont know what to do i really just want to play i hope you all can help sorry for my english is not the best...
  8. Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just...

Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just...: I have tried reseting it and repairing it and loggin out an in but doesnt seem to work i dont know what to do i really just want to play i hope you all can help sorry for my english is not the best...
  9. Update windowns Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update windowns Awaiting download: so it says preparing to download then finished doing that now it says "Status: Awaiting download" and not sure what to do? any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-windowns-awaiting-download/71821e90-c6c9-48eb-8925-c199e734f799
  10. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck at Awaiting download: I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download. This is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. awaiting download

2. 1803 awaiting download

3. windows 10 update says awaiting download

4. window 1803 update status awaiting download,
  5. windows update stuck on awaiting download,
  6. Awaiting Download Status,
  7. content of game awaiting download,
  8. status awaiting download,
  9. awaiting download windows 10