Windows 10: awake during the night

Discus and support awake during the night in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi my laptop temperature is decently hot going into hardcore gaming like warzone goes to low 80 but I do believe the cause of this is because my CPU is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by hello you are good, Oct 23, 2021.

1. awake during the night

Hi my laptop temperature is decently hot going into hardcore gaming like warzone goes to low 80 but I do believe the cause of this is because my CPU is on during the night, as when I look at task manager it say above 1 day then it shuts down at night, does anybody know how to fix this.

:)

hello you are good, Oct 23, 2021
  2. doodnnc Win User

Computer awakes by itself

A few days ago I downloaded win 10 and everything is going pretty well except.. every night at 12:15 exactly the computer will awake from sleep by itself. I never had this issue with win 7 which I just upgraded from. Any suggestions are much appreciated. *Think

doodnnc, Oct 23, 2021
  3. How to keep computer awake after waking from a scheduled job.

I put my Windows 10 PC to sleep each night before going to bed and need it to automatically wake up at 8:00 AM each morning and
    stay awake until I put it to sleep at night. I have a scheduled job that dutifully wakes the PC every morning, but the problem is that it puts itself back to sleep within a few minutes. If I move the mouse during the few minutes it's awake
    it stays awake all day with no problem. If I wake the computer with the keyboard it stays awake all day.

This process worked fine in Windows 7. Any suggestions?

RickBell_CA, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Tatty_One Win User

awake during the night

easy way to stay awake?

At this point I think there are enough good tips to help our friend stay awake for one night and I wish him the best of luck with his endeavour.

Tatty_One, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

awake during the night

1. awake during the night - Similar Threads - awake during night

2. Thunderbolt drive only mounts during awake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thunderbolt drive only mounts during awake: Hi all!My Thunderbolt drive LaCie 2Big only mounts when I wake my machine from sleep. When I plug it in while the machine is running, nothing happens. Then I put it to sleep and wake it up again and then it mounts.Also when it is plugged in during boot, it does not mount. I...
  3. Thunderbolt drive only mounts during awake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thunderbolt drive only mounts during awake: Hi all!My Thunderbolt drive LaCie 2Big only mounts when I wake my machine from sleep. When I plug it in while the machine is running, nothing happens. Then I put it to sleep and wake it up again and then it mounts.Also when it is plugged in during boot, it does not mount. I...
  4. Thunderbolt drive only mounts during awake

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. awake during the night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    awake during the night: Hi my laptop temperature is decently hot going into hardcore gaming like warzone goes to low 80 but I do believe the cause of this is because my CPU is on during the night, as when I look at task manager it say above 1 day then it shuts down at night, does anybody know how to...
  6. awake during the night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    awake during the night: Hi my laptop temperature is decently hot going into hardcore gaming like warzone goes to low 80 but I do believe the cause of this is because my CPU is on during the night, as when I look at task manager it say above 1 day then it shuts down at night, does anybody know how to...
  7. PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night

in Windows 10 Support
    PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night: Hello all, unsure where to post this so hopefully it gets moved to the right place. I've recently upgraded my cpu and memory and every morning when I wake up, my pc has rebooted. I've followed the steps to create a zip file as requested. Winver: OS Build 19041.572 166743
  8. Desktop stay awake during backup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop stay awake during backup: Hi. I look after a number of PC's for my flying club and I back them up on a weekly basis during the night. Two desktops have backup drives in them which enables local backup but two laptops don't and as a consequence, I back them up to the desktop backup drives over WiFi....
  9. Wake up during Night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wake up during Night: How can I prevent the UpdateOrchestrator to wake up my computer at night? I already turned off all the other stuff that keeps waking up my computer but now they added a new task "Backup Scan" that keeps waking up the computer at intervals. I don't even have backup turned...
  10. Desktop Icons move during the night?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons move during the night?: Hi, I have read quite a few similar related threads, but come up with no answer yet. For the last 6 nights my desktop icons move at some point during the night. They are fine all day, but when I come back in the morning they have moved, as if the screen resolution had...