Windows 10: awake from sleep

Discus and support awake from sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am all set thank goodness. I used command prompt to find what was waking my desktop.. Why ae there so many places where one can check or uncheck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, May 4, 2021.

1. maranna Win User

awake from sleep

I am all set thank goodness. I used command prompt to find what was waking my desktop.. Why ae there so many places where one can check or uncheck awaking the desktop from sleep. There are places in device manager, and places in power management along with others. When the pc decides to awake from sleep it occur for no reason I knw of and is hard to find and solve. Is there a reason why one place cannot be designated to keep it simple?

:)

maranna, May 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 sleep

I'd already tried using default power settings - no change.

As you suggested I created a test user account, that also fails to awake from sleep..

Thanks for your advice, any suggestions for next steps?

RichardPEdwards, May 4, 2021
  3. Recon-UK Win User
    easy way to stay awake?

The best way to try and stay awake is to not try and stay awake.
    If i try to sleep i don't sleep and vice versa.

Recon-UK, May 4, 2021
  4. 恒张1 Win User

awake from sleep

sleep mode awake problem

Hi people, Today, my computer cannot be awaked from sleep mode, which never happen before.

computer equiped 8th intel CUP, and how should i do to avoid this issue happen again? Since, I scare that if one day i forgot save my papers and walk away, computer auto sleep, but cannot awake up. In this
    case, my papers might be lose.

恒张1, May 4, 2021
Thema:

awake from sleep

1. awake from sleep - Similar Threads - awake sleep

2. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  3. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  4. Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep: Some or All icons in the taskbar disappear after waking PC from Sleep, or when the screen of the laptop was put down and was turned back up.This happens in more than 1 PC I own. And this happens in both laptop and desktop, and with OEM and Retail version of Windows 11.How to...
  5. Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep

Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep: Some or All icons in the taskbar disappear after waking PC from Sleep, or when the screen of the laptop was put down and was turned back up.This happens in more than 1 PC I own. And this happens in both laptop and desktop, and with OEM and Retail version of Windows 11.How to...
  6. My new laptop keeps getting BSOD after awaking from sleep or sometimes even when a 1 minute...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new laptop keeps getting BSOD after awaking from sleep or sometimes even when a 1 minute...: Hi!I just got my new laptop last week, but I can't make it work properly. The laptop: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7735HSGPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop AD107M/GN21-X4 [MSI]Motherboard: MSI MS-158NMemory: 24 GB DDR5 4800 1x8 + 1x16Brand: MSIType: Bravo 15 C7VFSSD: KINGSTON SNV2S2000G...
  7. My new laptop keeps getting BSOD after awaking from sleep or sometimes even when a 1 minute...

My new laptop keeps getting BSOD after awaking from sleep or sometimes even when a 1 minute...: Hi!I just got my new laptop last week, but I can't make it work properly. The laptop: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7735HSGPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop AD107M/GN21-X4 [MSI]Motherboard: MSI MS-158NMemory: 24 GB DDR5 4800 1x8 + 1x16Brand: MSIType: Bravo 15 C7VFSSD: KINGSTON SNV2S2000G...
  8. Windows not letting you right click after awaking PC from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not letting you right click after awaking PC from sleep.: Hello I run Windows 11 Pro 2H22. This is my gaming rig. I have my pc set up when sitting idle for 5 minute a screensaver runs. After 15 min or so it goes to sleep. Here's where the problem starts, I jiggle the mouse then I goto right click on a folder or any icon that's on...
  9. Windows not letting you right click after awaking PC from sleep.

Windows not letting you right click after awaking PC from sleep.: Hello I run Windows 11 Pro 2H22. This is my gaming rig. I have my pc set up when sitting idle for 5 minute a screensaver runs. After 15 min or so it goes to sleep. Here's where the problem starts, I jiggle the mouse then I goto right click on a folder or any icon that's on...
  10. Sleep to "kinda awake."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep to "kinda awake.": I have a brand new less than 1 week old MSI PRO DP21 13M-497US Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-13400 running Windows 11 22H2. When it goes to sleep and I try to wake it via mouse, keyboard or power button I get a signal from them monitor, a beep that something connected, a...