Windows 10: Awful Windows Support

Discus and support Awful Windows Support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am still trying to get Microsoft to fix issues with Windows 10 1809, in particular after the upgrade and am unsuccessful after waiting for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WayneCarpenter- [O365], Mar 5, 2019.

1. Awful Windows Support

I am still trying to get Microsoft to fix issues with Windows 10 1809, in particular after the upgrade and am unsuccessful after waiting for a few months I believe now. I finally called again on 2/11/19 and a new case was given for an old issue because Microsoft had no record of it! A call back was scheduled for the 14th and a man called but said he would call back in around 31/2 to four hours. He did and repaired two Windows computers but resolved nothing! Was on phone for around 2 1/4 hours.

On 2/26/19, I called Windows Support because of some additional issues and was left on hold so hung up and called again. I eventually was transferred to a 2nd level Support person and approximately 1/2 hour after I first called I was disconnected. He did NOT call back.

On 2/28/19 I called Windows Support created a Call-back using Contact Us for Windows Issues. At 8:28 p.m. was called by Microsoft. Started talking to a man at 8:31? p.m. At 8:33 p.m., was put on hold. Heard a beep on my phone as if I was getting another call and the same Support person was on the other line? He apologized and said he was disconnected and after telling me I need to call back, I remonstrated with him and he said he would try to or connect me to Support. Then I got music and a lot of beeps like telephone key pushes at times. Hung up at 8:45 p.m.

At 8:47 p.m., later, the same day, I created a Call-back using Contact Us. Said something about being called back in 4 min. At 8:52 p.m. was called by Microsoft. Started taking to a man at 8:57? p.m. He asked for the case number again. At 9:03 p.m., he stopped talking after he was going to transfer me but then came back on the line and said he would transfer to first level Support. At ~9:07 started to speak to a man and was transferred to 1st level Support and was told that I would receive an email from 2nd level Support as for a call-back time on the 2nd, I believe. Ended at 9:28 p.m.

3-1-19 Received email msg, that case #1461087965 was closed with no explanation and no call-back!

3/4/19 Received email msg, that case #1461087965 was closed with no explanation and no call back!

3/4/19 Microsoft 2nd level Support never called back yet! At ~7:18 called Windows Support. Talked to a 1st level person and gave him my case number again and was left on hold a while, then he came back and said would transfer to 2nd level Support and conference them in, basically and that 2nd level Support was nearby but after not being able to speak to a 2nd level Support person by 7:53 p.m., I hung up. Called Windows Support again at 8:51 p.m., and woman wanted case number again as usual. At 9:09 p.m., was transferred again supposedly to 2nd level Support. At ~9:18 p.m. a 2nd level Support person answered and gave him my case number, was put on hold. I was disconnected at 9:20 p.m.!

It is clear that Microsoft isn’t really concerned about providing good technical support and that all too often I am beta testing their software! What's going on at Microsoft? How do you think their CEO would feel if they were treated like this? But things like this, in particular is the usual Microsoft way when dealing with Windows Support over the years---in addition to many wrong transfers and then I may have to call back again and then if they didn't give me a case number, I have to start all over again!

How can I get good timely, professional support for Windows that will resolve issues? So far, I am NOT getting it.

:)

WayneCarpenter- [O365], Mar 5, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Awful Windows Support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Awful Windows Support

1. Awful Windows Support - Similar Threads - Awful Support

2. Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes: I keep hearing this Ringing sound on my laptop every few minutes or sometimes seconds. I have no idea what programs it could be since I basically tried exiting out of all software that manages sound Nvidia broadcast and voicemod along with discord and a bunch of other...
  3. Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes: I keep hearing this Ringing sound on my laptop every few minutes or sometimes seconds. I have no idea what programs it could be since I basically tried exiting out of all software that manages sound Nvidia broadcast and voicemod along with discord and a bunch of other...
  4. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  5. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  6. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  7. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  8. Let me delete these awful Ads!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let me delete these awful Ads!: Hello, No, I don't want these suggestion. Please let me know how to disable or hide these things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-me-delete-these-awful-ads/704249f3-b237-4f4b-8646-33c8261a4e34
  9. Let me delete these awful Ads!

Let me delete these awful Ads!: Hello, No, I don't want these suggestion. Please let me know how to disable or hide these things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-me-delete-these-awful-ads/704249f3-b237-4f4b-8646-33c8261a4e34
  10. Awful online support experience

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Awful online support experience: Im having graphical problems with latest cumulative updates, and since I cant inform issues with the update directly from the update change log (I provided feedback on the page to allow this) I decided to contact support to help me send feedback to improve the updates....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http://helloa.help.bing.microsoft.com/

2. helloa..help.bing.microsoft.com/

3. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

4. microsoft support is awful