Windows 10: Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops...

Discus and support Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whyisthisathingexe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whyisthisathingexe, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops...

/u/whyisthisathingexe, Jan 7, 2021

2. Reset this PC and Get started button just grey my screen.

I am looking to reset my Windows 10 desktop. When I go to Settings, Update and Security, Recovery, and click on Get started under Reset this PC, all my screen does is go a little grey and no box/buttons pop up. I watched YouTube videos and there are buttons
    that are supposed to pop up.

skistar002, Jan 7, 2021
  3. 2311ski Win User
    Start bar and Alt+Tab stop working after PC is on after awhile

After running Win10 without any major issues since its' release about a week ago I started encountering an apparently pretty common issue with the start bar not working. Along with the start bar not being accessible, when I try to use alt+tab, it also does
    not work. When I first logon to my PC it works fine but after awhile the issue appears. I've read through the various publications online detailing the steps of:

• Running /sfc scannow
    • Re-installing windows apps
    • Repairing windows update
    • Lastly, I have reset my PC (while keeping my files)

After going through all of the above, the issue still appears..

My next step is to create another account and use that, before I do that, does anyone else have any other suggestions for this issue?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu

2311ski, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops...

Reset this PC and Get started button just grey my screen.

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

From your issue description, I understand that you are facing issue in performing Reset This PC. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

Kindly check if you are able to perform this task manually.

Follow these steps:

• Restart your PC. When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key
      down while you select Power
      Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops... [​IMG]
      >
      Restart (shift + restart).

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Reset This PC
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops...

1. Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops... - Similar Threads - Awhile ago started

2. I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...: The windows show me 2 option but both of the aren't work form. What shall I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-on-my-pc-then-i-try-to-solve-it/24eac51c-cc64-485f-ba65-60fa4a5c022a
  3. I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...: The windows show me 2 option but both of the aren't work form. What shall I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-on-my-pc-then-i-try-to-solve-it/24eac51c-cc64-485f-ba65-60fa4a5c022a
  4. I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I reset my PC but my lock screen pops and I can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC but my lock screen pops and I can't log in: My PC was running slow so I reset it and it finished just for it to show my kock screen and can't login to my account. I wiped it again and same thing...
  6. I reset my PC but my lock screen pops and I can't log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my PC but my lock screen pops and I can't log in: My PC was running slow so I reset it and it finished just for it to show my kock screen and can't login to my account. I wiped it again and same thing...
  7. I reset my PC but my lock screen pops and I can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Grey screen when i start my Pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Grey screen when i start my Pc: How should i use command prompt in advance troubleshooting without administrator since i reset my pc i uave no data in it i cant type anything. It there isnt an adminitrator i have no guest no bothing please help me i m crying...
  9. Grey screen when i start my Pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Grey screen when i start my Pc: Please help me i m crying i was playing a game and then my game hanged and a weird noise came out of my headphones and then i closed my pc and started it again and it shows a grey screen i watched several youtube videos but none worked i tried everything and then nothing...
  10. Some weeks ago this started to pop up when i start my pc and i don't know how to fix it....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some weeks ago this started to pop up when i start my pc and i don't know how to fix it....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Captain_Tourette [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jny45a/some_weeks_ago_this_started_to_pop_up_when_i/