Windows 10: AWS S3 reliability?

Discus and support AWS S3 reliability? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; have any of you personal experience with AWS S3 for safe backup and restore capability? I have been pointed there by a friend, strictly on basis of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by cognus, May 13, 2020.

1. cognus Win User

AWS S3 reliability?

have any of you personal experience with AWS S3 for safe backup and restore capability?
    I have been pointed there by a friend, strictly on basis of the company/partners involved and its technical capabilities. I went through one of the videos and read a bit about the capabilities. It looks great "on paper" but absent a helper I'm not sure a small business owner can manage it over time.

questions:
    1. in you experience has it been "invisible" after the initial setup
    2. is the feedback to the user subtle enough to not be interruptive, but significant enough to reassure?
    3. when the user needs to "see my files" is it obvious, approachable without complications, fast for small incremental checkups?
    4. if one needed to restore a lot of files, is it simple and reliable to do so?
    5. is the speed of performance constant and predictable any hour of the day, anytime, from anywhere in the broad Region?

6. And most importantly, what am I not thinking of that trumps all the above? AWS S3 reliability? :)...

thank you!
    c

:)

cognus, May 13, 2020
  2. Bones1215 Win User

Is AWS connecting to the internet

I have scanned my network on my Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro and I fin AWS is in the list after the scan. Is AWS a part of the Microsoft network, I know AWS has been working for Microsoft already. So is AWS capable of connecting to my windows. Yes I have
    allowed everything in Windows Experience. Is there a switching it off in firewall?

Bones1215, May 13, 2020
  3. BeoPlay S3 recognized in Bluetooth but not as an audio device

Hi DavidHodapp!

I had the same problem, but solved it in the following way:

Go to the Windows Bluetooth device manager screen.

If the Beoplay S3 is already in your Bluetooth device list, remove it from the list of bluetooth devices.

Then, press the B&O Button on your Beoplay S3 for about 2 seconds.

The speaker will give an audio signal and the LED will flash blue.

Now, click "Add new bluetooth device" in the Bluetooth device manager screen.

When Beoplay S3 is shown as an option, add it.

It should now be recognized as an audio device.

The key is to put Beoplay S3 in "bluetooth install mode" by pressing the B&O button for about 2 seconds until it gives an acknowledge signal and the LED flashes blue.

Hope this works for you - it did work for me!

Regards

Thorsten

ThorstenSchmermund, May 13, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

AWS S3 reliability?

Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, May 13, 2020
Thema:

AWS S3 reliability?

1. AWS S3 reliability? - Similar Threads - AWS reliability

2. Windows 11 is awful.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is awful.: I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with the new pc I'm putting together. Windows 11 runs absolutely unnecessary background processes and windows processes. My...
  3. Windows 11 is awful.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is awful.: I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with the new pc I'm putting together. Windows 11 runs absolutely unnecessary background processes and windows processes. My...
  4. Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes: I keep hearing this Ringing sound on my laptop every few minutes or sometimes seconds. I have no idea what programs it could be since I basically tried exiting out of all software that manages sound Nvidia broadcast and voicemod along with discord and a bunch of other...
  5. Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes

Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes: I keep hearing this Ringing sound on my laptop every few minutes or sometimes seconds. I have no idea what programs it could be since I basically tried exiting out of all software that manages sound Nvidia broadcast and voicemod along with discord and a bunch of other...
  6. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  7. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  8. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  9. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  10. Let me delete these awful Ads!

Let me delete these awful Ads!: Hello, No, I don't want these suggestion. Please let me know how to disable or hide these things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-me-delete-these-awful-ads/704249f3-b237-4f4b-8646-33c8261a4e34