Windows 10: Axadently signed in with another xbox live account on minesweeper on my windows 10 computer...

Discus and support Axadently signed in with another xbox live account on minesweeper on my windows 10 computer... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I wanted to try minesweeper for the first time and I logged in with the wrong account this account I am posting with is the account I am meant to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by XboxOneS, Feb 12, 2020.

1. XboxOneS Win User

Axadently signed in with another xbox live account on minesweeper on my windows 10 computer...

So I wanted to try minesweeper for the first time and I logged in with the wrong account this account I am posting with is the account I am meant to sign into and I cannot log out of the account because it won't let me I tried everything can you give me some tips please because I am confused how to sign out and the account signed in is my dads account and I don't want to ask him.

:)

XboxOneS, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Combining Windows 10 account with my Xbox Live account.

Hi Strahd_III,

Normally, the Xbox app will sign in the email account associated with your Windows 10 computer. This also applies to other apps on your computer. Currently, we don't have a way to merge the account associated with your Windows 10 to your old Xbox Live account
    because both are registered as different Microsoft accounts. However, you can add your old Xbox Live account on the Xbox app so that you can use it to play games. To do that, you need to sign out first the account associated with your Xbox app by performing
    the following steps below:

1. On the Xbox app, click the gamer profile.
    2. Under Info tab, click +More.
    3. Select Sign out.
    4. Once you signed out, click Sign in.
    5. Click Next.
    6. On the pop-up window, select Use a different account, then click
      Continue.
    7. From there, enter your old Xbox Live account.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Feb 12, 2020
  4. Axadently signed in with another xbox live account on minesweeper on my windows 10 computer...

Minesweeper won't sign into XBL

Hi.

I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop, and then reinstall all my apps.

Now Minesweeper won't sign me in. I just a get a message in the top right corner, where the account profile should be.

The message says to sign into Xbox Live and relaunch Minesweeper.

I have tried this several times. I have restarted the laptop several times.

Everything else signs in OK: Office is ok, Solitaire collection is ok, Minecraft is ok. It is Just Minesweeper.

Is there anything else I can try.

Just to recap, it is a fresh install of Minesweeper.

The only thing that I can think might possibly be causing the problem is that I changed my Xbox/MS password before reinstalling Windows, but surely that would affect the other apps?

AlanClarke5, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Axadently signed in with another xbox live account on minesweeper on my windows 10 computer...

1. Axadently signed in with another xbox live account on minesweeper on my windows 10 computer... - Similar Threads - Axadently signed another

2. not able to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to sign into xbox live: pls help me , i have have reinstalled the app and restarted my computer multiple times but its does not seem to helpand im not able to play games at all , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-sign-into-xbox-live/d453815d-8957-4361-9eed-e5b0e57cda9b
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper Xbox Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper Xbox Windows 10: I am at Level 32 with 825,172 in coin but can't buy anything with that coin. When I first started playing the game, when I reached Level 6 it automatically sent me to buy stuff. Now it never does. Anyone have an answer?...
  4. CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE: Why i cant sign in to xbox live? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717088383138267247/743921982407573544/unknown.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-xbox-live/f3bdb26c-67db-48a9-b10f-0495e52e9b69
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox Live (Windows 10)?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live (Windows 10)?: Hi! Bought myself an Xbox Game Pass a few days ago. Then I downloaded Sea of Thieves and wanted to play it directly. When I started it, it wanted to connect to Xbox Live, but it couldn't connect even though I had an internet connection. I have already googled it but didn't...
  6. Sign into Xbox Live on PC without making account email avail to computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign into Xbox Live on PC without making account email avail to computer: Trying to sign in to xbox live on windows 10 using xbox hub. After signing in, the email is added as well. If i remove the email, it can be added again without prompting for the password. The only way to disable this is by removing the account from the device, which signs out...
  7. Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.: With these two apps, I get the message: "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again." And having done that, it still refuses to work. I have a tab opened of me signed into Xbox.com, I have the Xbox (companion?) app opened and signed...
  8. Move my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to another account: My Xbox live gamer tag is linked to an email I no longer use and would like this to be transferred to this account. Is this possible at all as I don't really need the accounts merged just the xbox live account moved....
  9. Unable to login to xbox live from minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login to xbox live from minesweeper: For two days now, minesweeper has failed to start up, with the message "You must log in with the account that downloaded the game". Nothing has been changed at my end since I last successfully played, and I have followed the instructions about making sure I am logged in with...
  10. Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Everytime I try to sign in, it says "We tried to sign you in to your Xbox Live account, but something went wrong". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/cant-sign-in-to-xbox-live-account-in-minecraft/df170ac2-9340-4b28-b67f-8f2d1e10e4ee