Windows 10: Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?

Discus and support Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use axcrypt and have for a long time already. I encrypt many files and documents. I logged into axcrypt earlier with no issue like normal. I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulyjustin, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?

I use axcrypt and have for a long time already. I encrypt many files and documents. I logged into axcrypt earlier with no issue like normal. I turned off computer. A bit later, i turned on laptop, opened axcrypt and it says

The first time you start axcrypt a real email address is required. Click here for more information.

I use axcrypt and have for a long time already. I encrypt many files and documents. I logged into axcrypt earlier with no issue like normal. I turned off computer. A bit later, i turned on laptop, opened axcrypt and it says

The first time you start axcrypt a real email address is required. Click here for more information.

The only option is type in my email and then okay... or click the x and that basically closes axcrypt. There is no other option. Does anyone know why i have this issue? I googled it and in an axcrypt thread someone mentioned this to someone with a similar issue a while back.

It’s hard to say exactly, but typically this happens if you’ve cleaned out all files in the Windows temp folder for example, or used the built-in ‘Clear All Settings and Exit’ function of AxCrypt.

You may also have created a new user on your Windows computer or something similar.

There should be no problem entering your email, and if you are online it will see that you already have an AxCrypt ID and then you just enter your regular password like before and you’re up and running again.

Can someone here confirm i type in my email associated with axcrypt and then log in as usual and then open my documents as normal? I did cleaned my cookies and a few things recently. However, if that is the case, why did i not have the issue the last 2 times or so when i started up my computer and get this message?

So just log in as normal and its fine? Wanted to make sure before I do this.

:)

paulyjustin, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Rose W Win User

Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again-recent credentials

Yes the correct or current info is in the Settings/Accounts/Your email and accounts.
    The steps in the tutorial included signing in after deleting a listing. I couldn't see where that was relevant since its a second listing. It looks like I have to voluntarily do the 'sign in' so I can avoid doing that. I'm locked out for 30 days anyway.
    Perhaps its time to set up a stand alone user account in that laptop <grin> Too nerve wracking dealing with this MSAccount.

Rose W, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?

1. Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time? - Similar Threads - Axcrypt Ask Sign

2. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in: the laptop I already install the windows 10 times and still is asking me that I just I want removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-asking-me-about-a-company-email-for/f4464744-d040-423f-b14e-3c10a85edd9b
  3. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in: the laptop I already install the windows 10 times and still is asking me that I just I want removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-asking-me-about-a-company-email-for/f4464744-d040-423f-b14e-3c10a85edd9b
  4. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets....
  6. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets....
  7. I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...: I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email is not in the insider program. I do not want to do a clean install as Microsoft suggested....
  8. I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...

I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...: I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email is not in the insider program. I do not want to do a clean install as Microsoft suggested....
  9. I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address: All of a sudden I was unable to save a document in microsoft word on my laptop. Was being asked to sign in over and over but was never asked for a password - the sign-in box kept popping up over and over asking for an email address. There was a yellow triangle in the upper...